Italian Women's NT 2022

• I never said something such a 'She has African roots, so she's not real Italian".

I said Malinov is Bulgarian and she is. Both of her parents are Bulgarian volleyball players, who played in Bergamo where she is born, she know bulgarian. So i don't know how is wrong if i say she is bulgarian and how this can offend Malinov or some of the members here.

As for Antropova, same thing, i said she is not italian. She was born from russians parents and literally came in italy at age of 15 just for volleyball.

Saying Malinov is Bulgarian is the exact same thing as saying Egonu is Nigerian, except you picked the white girl for your example thinking it wouldn't come off racist lol. They're all born in Italy/lived most of their life in Italy and have italian citizenship, so they're italian. Italy is not at ethnic state

• You are talking nonsense. You need to check you facts before you speak bullshits.

They are just born in Bosnia, in the part where most of the people are serbians too. Both Boskovic and Mihajlovic are serbians. Both of there parents are serbians, they had serbian passport from the day they are born.

This is so ironic😂 he is obsessed with other players ethnicity but when it comes to players playing in Serbian NT, he deems everyone as Serbian 🤦 hypocrisy at its finest

• Saying Malinov is Bulgarian is the exact same thing as saying Egonu is Nigerian, except you picked the white girl for your example thinking it wouldn't come off racist lol. They're all born in Italy/lived most of their life in Italy and have italian citizenship, so they're italian. Italy is not at ethnic state

perfect

• While we determine how to proceed, this particular debate won't continue, and every post after this that continues with this discussion will be deleted as off-topic.

• volleySrb, I don't think you are being knowingly and deliberately racist, but you are using racist arguments. The intent is important, but only so much. A racist argument is a racist argument, whether one knows one is engaging in it or not. We won't tolerate it here. There is no such thing as "ethnically pure state" which your arguments in this thread are clearly implying, even if you are not being explicit about it. If one feels themselves a member of a certain nation and has their citizenship (especially if they lived there for all or even most of their lives), then regardless of where their ancestors (even parents) are from, they are as fully member of that state as anyone else.

Consider yourself warned.

Lastly, and it's not that big of a deal, but we are a relatively small forum (I know there are officially over 6000 members, but only about 50 or so are active members at any one period of time) so any amount of bad blood is too much and can produce a disproportionately bad effect on everyone's experience and enjoyment of this forum, so I would ask you fire_cai_bin not to cheerlead toxic behaviour, even after the fact, and even jokingly. I know, seems spoilsport, but I do strongly believe vast majority of members would feel better if there are as little of such scenes as we witnessed in this thread as possible.:)

• Final roster for WCH, Degradi got cut.

Palleggiatrici: 8. Alessia Orro, 5. Ofelia Malinov.

Schiacciatrici: 17. Myriam Sylla (C), 14. Elena Pietrini, 9. Caterina Bosetti, 3. Alessia Gennari.

Opposti: 18. Paola Egonu, 15. Sylvia Nwakalor.

Centrali: 1. Marina Lubian, 10. Cristina Chirichella, 11. Anna Danesi, 4. Sara Bonifacio.

Liberi: 6. Monica De Gennaro, 7. Eleonora Fersino.