1. It's a man
    2. he's one year older than me :D

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Yes, it's Bartek!!!

Next qestions:

• Yes, Zagumny :) But what about first photo? I prompt he isn't playing in AZS Olsztyn now as a T-shirt's inscription says.

• Zagumny gangstaa 8o great photo :D

the first one is Michał Bąkiewicz-Clown :D

• Yeah, Zagumny is great in that photo :D and antoninette is right - Bąkiewicz in the first one :)

• and... who is he? :D

• and... who is he? :D

Too easy for me, I'll let other people answering this one !

(Believe me, attending a game involving this player, along with two female friends requires a lot of patience ... :wall: )

• Number 6 from Finland should be ... Olli Kunnari!

It's not Olli ...

• I should have thought more carefully about it knowing you are a fan of Tours VB. This time my guess is Tuomas Sammelvuo! He is number 6 in the Finnish roster and has played in Tours for a couple of seasons! Originally, I thought you have watched a Tours VB - AS Cannes game with Kunnari playing but this time I should be one step closer to the answer!

• You are definitely closer ! :thumbsup:

He had the number 6 in Tours too.
    He his always extremely arched like that before receiving a ball, to me it's one of his "signature" posture.

• he is not from Finland 8) and he is not playing in Tours :)

• Wahow, that one was a good trap !

Two players with the same number, playing in NT using the same jerseys, and having the same awkward posture before receiving !

But now I think I know who he is: Sten Esna the libero of Estonian NT and Rennes in french championship. I attended the game Rennes vs Tours last year. But I was with male friends, so no one bothered the other with the player's bottom ...
    Plus he did not have the number 6 in Rennes (whereas I knew Sammelvuo had this shirt number in both Tours and NT), so I really did not think of him when I saw the number.

Is it Esna ?

• Gold medal for Armel :cup: yes it was Esna :)

mistakessh*t

• 1 - Walewska, 2 - Metcalf, 3 - Gioli, 4 - I don't know, 5 - Lo Bianco, 6 - Bown, 7 - Skowrońska, 8 - I don't know, but I think is China Player, 9 - Zoila Barros