Japan Women's NT 2022

• Training? She has an existing contract with Ageo and it's not uncommon for imports to have an earlier call time for training.

What's the motivation of Japan for going the great length of naturalizing her if she won't be used for the Olympics (too abrupt). And again. Her age. Japan has a lot of college players they can naturalize.

It is uncommon to come in Japan that early again months before the league start. This is the 1st time she went there that early compare past seasons and she usually play in Philippines (based on my research) before flying back to Japan. And I see there is ongoing league there and her mother club is suffering due to her absence.

One of her fans posted in Twitter that JV committee asked her to flew back to Japan asap to have a meeting with the committee and ageo. I am not hundred percent sure about this. As a fan of volleyball and Japanese volleyball I am interested in knowing what is happening. Thus I do investigation lol.

Japan has a lot of college players but they can't see anyone who has the same height and experience.

My only hope right now is valdes to be included in roster. I hope she can play in world championship if not maybe in Olympic.

• Even if Valdes is naturalized now, she won't make it to the Olympics or World Champs.

• Is it possible to have kova play opposite instead? So she can just focus in attacks and defense and have another reliable OH play for that position

Koga as opposite? Of course not. She has better reception than some of them and she plays well in that position. It's Inoue they should convert to OPP. She doesn't receive, she is taller than Hayashi and a strong attacker.

• Where can I see the article source? It's so interesting that I want to read other articles from the coach:rose:

• Is this from Fabio Menta's facebook post?

• Yes. Most of his posts are in a local league in the Philippines though. I think he's a coach there.

I'm not sure if he currently has a team here but if I'm not mistaken, he does sports clinic. I enjoy reading his posts even though I don't agree with some of them (like Hancock over Carlini) but he does give some in-depth and logical explanations about volleyball which makes a lot of sense. (Like the one you posted earlier).

• I'm not sure if he currently has a team here but if I'm not mistaken, he does sports clinic. I enjoy reading his posts even though I don't agree with some of them (like Hancock over Carlini) but he does give some in-depth and logical explanations about volleyball which makes a lot of sense. (Like the one you posted earlier).

It's not up to date and hardly accurate. He missed the part where Japan's new department head has changed and is no longer the one during Nakada's era. JVA got a new conditioning coach who formerly worked with Japan's most popular athlete, Yuzuru Hanyu (figureskater) so the technique as well as the endurance exercises they use is now very different than it was during Nakada.

• As long Manabe doesn't change Inoue as a starter they will continue to flop. Inoue is the weakest link.

Also, since she's being sent to France next season her chances of being called back to the NT are slim.

• It's not up to date and hardly accurate. He missed the part where Japan's new department head has changed and is no longer the one during Nakada's era. JVA got a new conditioning coach who formerly worked with Japan's most popular athlete, Yuzuru Hanyu (figureskater) so the technique as well as the endurance exercises they use is now very different than it was during Nakada.

Setting aside the Japan/Thailand theories, I didn't get the part about how the big Euro people :

"... the European Leagues, National and CEV, were just finished and Top Players are still human and in need of rest" ... for "building strength & endurance"

How does that work ?

• Setting aside the Japan/Thailand theories, I didn't get the part about how the big Euro people :

"... the European Leagues, National and CEV, were just finished and Top Players are still human and in need of rest" ... for "building strength & endurance"

How does that work ?

I don't know but it's all too vague and lacking any kind of logical data. He didn't even follow it up with any specific methods. The fact that anyone is readily believing anything he posts is kind of yikes. Not to mention he's using those so called empty essays to promote some kind of training camp.

• As long Manabe doesn't change Inoue as a starter they will continue to flop. Inoue is the weakest link.

Also, since she's being sent to France next season her chances of being called back to the NT are slim.

That would have been an easier conclusion as I said, IF she flopped all throughout. But she did great for the most part. I think it's not fair to ditch her just because she went down in the 3rd week. A week where all of them didn't do well by the way.

• I don't know but it's all too vague and lacking any kind of logical data. He didn't even follow it up with any specific methods. The fact that anyone is readily believing anything he posts is kind of yikes. Not to mention he's using those so called empty essays to promote some kind of training camp.

Anyone who still posts on facebook is yikes to the max

• I don't know but it's all too vague and lacking any kind of logical data. He didn't even follow it up with any specific methods. The fact that anyone is readily believing anything he posts is kind of yikes. Not to mention he's using those so called empty essays to promote some kind of training camp.

He's promoting his class clinic. Of course he wouldn't say that in full. He even left his last conclusion hanging.

that's like getting mad at volleyballworld for only showing highlights of a game. He only shares the gist of it. You'd have to enroll to know more.

He should stick to volleyball technicalities though and not try to "analyze" the cultural aspect too much. Because he won't have an insider's perspective of that.