Japan Women's NT 2022

• She comes off a diva to me. 🤷

My first draft response had that word in it. Then I took it out and tried to be diplomatic :S

• there ya go ... defense is what you do when you're not spiking. I rest my case :rolll:

She seems like she is above having to play defense. It's what the commoners do. I've described her as walking around like a British Aristocrat drinking tea with her little pinky finger extended

Her and Imamura don't really do defense. But I think Arisa is still likely to make wide roster

• Who needs Inoue when Valdes is coming.

Also diva is kinda off. Eda and Zehra are divas. Takeshita was a diva. That's boss level. Inoue just has severe resting bitchface but the girl is a ghost.

Anyway I'm sure Manabe is about to pull some surprises.

• Her and Imamura don't really do defense. But I think Arisa is still likely to make wide roster

I used to super love Imamura. Still like her as an attacker, but she seems almost bored with volleyball sometimes. I know it's her low-key style tho. I used to watch and watch one of those DAZN spike challenge videos where they try to hit 3 balls sitting on the other side of the court in 30 seconds. Imamura rocked it. She freak whacked 'em and they were 10 times louder than everyone else's

But I think the NT needs to be built from the bottom up, which means defense first. Sorry Arisa

I'm confident Manabe agrees with me on this :box:

• This conversation with Inoue took a wild turn lol

What about Airi Miyabe? is she not someone who Manabe should consider looking at? Does she not want to play in Japan anymore?

• I used to super love Imamura. Still like her as an attacker, but she seems almost bored with volleyball sometimes. I know it's her low-key style tho. I used to watch and watch one of those DAZN spike challenge videos where they try to hit 3 balls sitting on the other side of the court in 30 seconds. Imamura rocked it. She freak whacked 'em and they were 10 times louder than everyone else's

But I think the NT needs to be built from the bottom up, which means defense first. Sorry Arisa

I'm confident Manabe agrees with me on this :box:

What is that? can you share a video.

I get the feeling Imamura is one of those Crazy Rich Asians type but I can't tell if she is still into the whole sport or just waiting to retire with Miyu. I guess she still likes playing since she came back after getting injured. She absolutely hates fan service you know those cases where they have to parade and wave after the show. She always looks done with the audience. But I'm not even mad cuz she got good drip and a Maserati.

• What is that? can you share a video.

Here's Imamamura, Kato and Inoue for Hisamitu:

And here is the winner, Hisae Watanabe, Mama, who won it even with time wasting setting it to the setter

What about Airi Miyabe? is she not someone who Manabe should consider looking at? Does she not want to play in Japan anymore?

How much has Miyabe improved?

Hassan Kadem OT but

• She doesn't update her IG or her stories : (

I wonder why that doesn't surprise me

Is she finish her studying already? because they say "Thank you Seniors" to Airi. Anyway I'm not sure what next for her, maybe she'll come back to Japan, who knows.

• Here's Manabe and Shunichi Kawai a former player probably from Manabe's gen

There were 2 videos but he took down or made the other video private. I tried posting this here before but embedding was disabled. I saw someone post the link through twitter and it was showing so it seems fine now.

None of us will understand what I assume are dad jokes but they also briefly namedrop Araki Saori Sakoda Ebata Shinnabe Ishii Nagaoka *using their nicknames.