Japan Women's NT 2022

• What do you mean by instead?

Probably meant during the JT SAGA match, not the NT roster list

• My guess is that Inoue will be the main OP (Valdes later on) and the return of Miyashita as the main setter. The latter is what I want to see happen. Also, if there will be another Yamaguchi/Okumura, Denso's MB is more likely than Ogawa. Happy for her though. I like her and Rena the most in Toray.

• sitenoise what's the sched for black eagle flag?

This post

• My guess is that Inoue will be the main OP (Valdes later on) and the return of Miyashita as the main setter. The latter is what I want to see happen. Also, if there will be another Yamaguchi/Okumura, Denso's MB is more likely than Ogawa. Happy for her though. I like her and Rena the most in Toray.

The coaching team mentioned previously that they would be creating two separate teams for different events due to the clash in schedule dates, one will be the VNL/World Championships team and the other the AVCs team (if I'm not mistaken). My guesses would be:

VNL / World Championships Team

S - Miyashita, Momii/Shibata, Matsui

MB - Shimamura, Yamada, Hamamatsu/Ogawa

L - Yamagishi, Osanai/Kojima

OH - Koga, Ishikawa, Inoue, Miyabe Airi, Hayashi, Nakawaga (could be AVC), Osanai/Uchiseto

AVC Team

S - Shibata, Seki, Ugajin

MB - Ogawa, Yokota, Sasaki

L - Mizusugi, Hanai

OH - Tanaka, Sato Yuka, Miyabe Ameze, Okumu Oba, Osanai/Uchiseto, Nakagawa/Soga, Shima, Kaneda, Nishikawa

Not an exhaustive list because I'm not familiar with some of the players, so I can't gauge where they might be more lethal in. These are just guesses, who knows what Manabe and the team have cooked up :serve:

• She is going to join after Kurowashiki Cup.

Is there a potential that she might be part of the NT's competing teams? Would her naturalisation be done by then, or is it just purely for training purposes?

• From JVA's IG (picture from April 10th, 2022, first day of the NT camp). The players did a meeting at the side court before the practice. Some players not arrive NTC yet, mostly the players from Toray, JT, Okayama and Hisamitsu. I'm not see Miyabe Airi in the photo too. Hisahara Tsubasa is in the camp now :win: Go Tsu chan!! :win:

Top row from [L >> R] might be Yamagishi, Uchiseto, Yamazaki Nonoka, Sato Yuka and Osanai.

Bottom row [L >>R] Shimamura, Kojima, Koga, Ameze, Yamanaka Hiroyo, Asano Nanami, Fukudome Satomi, Nakamoto Minami, Yokota Mami and idk those 2 girls (first one with short hair looks very tall, next one migthe be Shima Mitoki). Then Okumu and Yamada

• first one with short hair looks very tall, next one migthe be Shima Mitoki

At that height it seems like Hammy, but I can't see her holding her hands like that, and as you mention, SAGA players aren't there

The next one does look like Shima

Where's Matsui?

• At that height it seems like Hammy, but I can't see her holding her hands like that, and as you mention, SAGA players aren't there

The next one does look like Shima

Where's Matsui?

Shimamura is the first from the left (I remenber her because she always wearing only Mizuno wave lightning Neo since 2021 untill now) and I guess Matsui is next to Yamada.

And a pic from the clip, seems like Okayama girls are already in the camp (I think they taking a picture at the very first day and take a VDO later)

Yellow mark - Ugajin Mizuki

Green mark - Miyashita Haruka

Orange mark - Kaneda Shuka

Thanks to my friends who recognize their movement :lol:

Next week other girls from Toray, JT and Hisamitsu have to be in the National camp because there are only 2 weeks left for 1st camp and then they will move to 2nd private camp (7-11 May 2022). IDK when Manabe will cut from 39 to 20 girls maybe after 1st camp because 2nd and 3rd domestic camp are a short period, so that's must be concentrate program for all Hinotori girls. This Activity plan from Press conference (31 March 2022)

• Next week other girls from Toray, JT and Hisamitsu have to be in the National camp because there are only 2 weeks left for 1st camp and then they will move to 2nd private camp (7-11 May 2022). IDK when Manabe will cut from 39 to 20 girls maybe after 1st camp because 2nd and 3rd domestic camp are a short period, so that's must be concentrate program for all Hinotori girls. This Activity plan from Press conference (31 March 2022)

I'm confused as to why next week? I think they're already there unless they're part of the players that tested positive. Especially Mayu who should've been with them since the beginning along with Koga.

• Still

I guess Matsui is next to Yamada

So in betweem Yamada and Osanai? Does look like her leg

What about the Himeji girls :rolll: Not that I expect much from them, but I'm happy Sasaki at least got a nod

Looks like my Real Yoshino Sato is the first casualty. Likely will play with the Universiade Squad I guess. Maybe. A few others might as well: Shima, the Yokota sisters, Himeji Libero ... maybe Manami Mandai will even play there if she hasn't retired :S Strange how absent she's been since joining SAGA and getting the whoopy player award in the summer

• I'm confused as to why next week? I think they're already there unless they're part of the players that tested positive. Especially Mayu who should've been with them since the beginning along with Koga.

I don't know either, maybe because it's a week after V-League Final match (the clubs plan for the athletes who has been called to the national camp will attend NT camp after the Final match both men and women). Maybe some of players of JT and Hisamitsu have to quarantine. IDK about Toray, but they aren't in the picture. Maybe they are there right now, because JVA took a photo from 1st day of the camp (clip later). Let's see what's next update from JVA, though they mostly keep updated Men's team on sns.

Like men team, Takahashi Ran not in the camp righ now because he has to meet the sponsors and some press visit. Otsuka goes to Waseda University for manage his university curriculum and does some waseda volleyball club things, but Wsaeda's List for Kurowashiki 2022 finally out and he dosen't in the list. Like Waseda captain said "Otsuka will participate NT camp after visit Waseda Univ. to finish everything". Panasonic Panthers's Yamauchi and Ohtake now not in the camp too, but Men's 2nd camp start 26 (tue) April at Ajinomoto NTC, I beleive they will be there.

Well, the girls could be something like this. Me and my Japanses friend confused about this too. This is what we talked and guess, I'm sorry I don't have much information but this is all I can tell :win:

• All NEC girls should be in the training camp. NEC's twitter account had posted a short video with all of them leaving

I thought they were all there already but I guess YOLO was absent. I didn't find that video, but I did watch one with Sarina. I'm happy with how grown up she seems now. I'm going to bracket out the fact that with four other NT (3 Olympian) members and a BCS she couldn't lead her team to the Final Stage in V.League and still believe she's going to be a great NT Captain :flower:

• The Real Yoshino Sato is not with Tsukuba tonight. Maybe she is off to NT land :drink: (or maybe just Universiade land)