Japan Women's NT 2022

• Seki gets the job done but she's a lumbering gait chasing the ball around, clompy

• So Koga-Inoue is the official OH duo

looks like it. Inoue trampled Mayu on her way through. And Mayu doesn't seem like an "off the bench" kind of player

• So Hayashi is the new Risa..

Hayashinnabe as they say

• Is Koga's hit percentage really that high as they show? That is not usual for Japans hitters right? Attacks in 55%.

She had three super spikes. You get double points for those

j/k :)

what are those anyway?

https://live.app.fivb.com/matches/13799/live

• Mayu is disappointingly invisible in this tournament. They only have 1 match to go before Canada and I doubt they really need her by the next stage.

I think Inoue might have chipped her confidence. It's an odd combo, one that even Manabe probably didn't see coming? but Koga/Inoue work so well together. Still I don't see Manabe getting rid of Mayu to accommodate someone else.

• I think Inoue might have chipped her confidence. It's an odd combo, one that even Manabe probably didn't see coming? but Koga/Inoue work so well together. Still I don't see Manabe getting rid of Mayu to accommodate someone else.

Mayu will be in the main rotation (14 player roster). She can pass and serve. Will never be the first option on offense, but can produce when needed.

Inoue has played well, so the question we should be asking is why was Inoue in the big roster of Japan in the past, but never got any run…..preference for an older club teammate of Ishii to her…..

• I got to watch this game live, my 2nd time watching them. They are so fun to watch. :super::obey::cheesy: Matsui is so consistent to be the one who is most accommodating to fans, always ready to wave and pose for the camera whenever fans shout her name after the game :lol: Most of them do not bother to look :lol:

• Mayu will be in the main rotation (14 player roster). She can pass and serve. Will never be the first option on offense, but can produce when needed.

Inoue has played well, so the question we should be asking is why was Inoue in the big roster of Japan in the past, but never got any run…..preference for an older club teammate of Ishii to her…..

Inoue presented in international games before. Didn't play so well.

• I got to watch this game live, my 2nd time watching them. They are so fun to watch. :super::obey::cheesy: Matsui is so consistent to be the one who is most accommodating to fans, always ready to wave and pose for the camera whenever fans shout her name after the game :lol: Most of them do not bother to look :lol:

Someone said Machuii did you hear that omg. She signed my shirt not her jersey but she didn't mind I didn't have anything else on hand

• Mayu will be in the main rotation (14 player roster). She can pass and serve. Will never be the first option on offense, but can produce when needed.

K so why didn't Nakada call her instead of Kurogo as well if Kurogo was in such a bad shape

• Someone said Machuii did you hear that omg. She signed my shirt not her jersey but she didn't mind I didn't have anything else on hand

Mahiya ka naman hahah jk. Kaninong jersey yun?