Japan Women's NT 2022

• Mayu's biggest weakness is that she's easy to block and becomes overly predictable once she's out of that 'high'. Zehra didn't even have to stretch her arms to block her. She may be able to get away with it during V.League but for these tournaments she will undoubtedly become the target.

• Mayu's biggest weakness is that she's easy to block and becomes overly predictable once she's out of that 'high'. Zehra didn't even have to stretch her arms to block her. She may be able to get away with it during V.League but for these tournaments she will undoubtedly become the target.

She'd be so good if she has atleast Koga's height or Inoue's.

Mayu was able to pull fast ones on both Eda and Zehra but when her stamina reaches a low point is when she starts struggling. Her priority is scoring so she full throttles as much as she can.

Airi helps with blocking and is good with defense but is far weaker at landing points. Hayashi has a harder swing than her.

• Mayu was able to pull fast ones on both Eda and Zehra but when her stamina reaches a low point is when she starts struggling. Her priority is scoring so she full throttles as much as she can.

Airi helps with blocking and is good with defense but is far weaker at landing points. Hayashi has a harder swing than her.

Mayu's stamina is not an issue. She's decent with rallies however she's the most impatient of them all which is where Koga thrives. Mayu is like that quick burst of energy at a fast pace but once she's blocked her patience runs out and she starts scrambling therefore becoming predictable.

Manabe should let Airi play like Ishii.

• Mayu's stamina is not an issue. She's decent with rallies however she's the most impatient of them all which is where Koga thrives. Mayu is like that quick burst of energy at a fast pace but once she's blocked her patience runs out and she starts scrambling therefore becoming predictable.

Even if she's "patient", the blocks will catch up with her as well. She's short and doesn't jump very high so she can't hit over blocks.

• Ngl I really like Seki right now so I'd be pissed again if she gets bumped off for Momii who I also happen to stan.

That was a lovely play

• i love these Brazilian fans. They said Japan played "dead" against Turkey so they wouldn't catch USA in the next round (which in turn Brazil might end up facing USA). But then Japan will face Italy and Egonu.

But if Japan is really giving away the game, they will also "try" to lose to Serbia.

They even dug up Rio and London to say that Japan is really just playing up their strategy to avoid certain teams. Which isn't bad really.

These volleyball pages are really fan to read. They give different perspectives to volleyball. Without the snowflakes of course

I don't really see the benefit or losing intentionally. Isn't it better to stay 2nd and get the #6 seed?

• I don't really see the benefit or losing intentionally. Isn't it better to stay 2nd and get the #6 seed?

Because looking at the possibilities, Japan would face either China or USA if they won Turkey (and given the more favorable chance of them winning the next two matches). So they "gave" the game so that they will catch a more unstable Italy IF EVER. That's the common theory among the Brazilian fans in their volleyball pages.

• By the way, I don't know if this was brought up already but Riho Otake from Saga previously Denso has a brother from the men's team - Issei Otake. I had no idea they were related until recently. Otake made Manabe's NT at some point when Airi was already around.

• Eda said lol not today Japan

Ngl I really like Seki right now so I'd be pissed again if she gets bumped off for Momii who I also happen to stan.

I'm also a fan of Momii and I still want to see her make the NT. It also helps that she's the most compatible with both Mayu and Hayashi.

This VNL really boosted Seki's confidence. It made her come out of her shell. I have no complaints with her performance so far.

• Watching them live here in the Philippines was an experience. It was just one day, I don't have the money to watch all the matches and I live so far from QC. The girl sitting in front of me caught one of Koga's signed balls IT ALMOST REACHED ME had that girl not extended her arms;( I would watch them again in a heartbeat next time.

Koga is a very different beast this time. Nothing short of incredible.

• By the way, I don't know if this was brought up already but Riho Otake from Saga previously Denso has a brother from the men's team - Issei Otake. I had no idea they were related until recently. Otake made Manabe's NT at some point when Airi was already around.

What would Hinotori look like if the sisters were as tall as their brothers. Just to add, Suntory's Kashimura and Toray's Kashimura are also siblings. New additions to the NT this year, Kento and Nanami Asano too.

• Speaking of Nanami Asano, I'm liking her personality based on her ig :heart:. You can see that she's a free-spirited Japanese :dance6:. She's like a "nail that sticks out" that must be hammered down in Japanese society lol :rolll:. Girl be flexin her butt, LV purse, and every expensive stuff she has. She had an ig story where she and her bestie, Yoshino Sato (the Denso one), danced to a Tiktok dance with a fuck you move :rolll::rolll::rolll:. I was shocked lol it was like the first time I saw v.leaeguers who fuck you'd like it's nothing. She also has a unique fashion style :mirror:.

• Speaking of Nanami Asano, I'm liking her personality based on her ig :heart:. You can see that she's a free-spirited Japanese :dance6:. She's like a "nail that sticks out" that must be hammered down in Japanese society lol :rolll:. Girl be flexin her butt, LV purse, and every expensive stuff she has. She had an ig story where she and her bestie, Yoshino Sato (the Denso one), danced to a Tiktok dance with a fuck you move :rolll::rolll::rolll:. I was shocked lol it was like the first time I saw v.leaeguers who fuck you'd like it's nothing. She also has a unique fashion style :mirror:.

Asano is adorable<3 I would box her in with Yoshino Nishikawa, Rui Nonaka and Yuka Imamura. They're all quite flashy outside of the court but very stoic and doesn't care about fanservice with their team lol

• Asano is adorable<3 I would box her in with Yoshino Nishikawa, Rui Nonaka and Yuka Imamura. They're all quite flashy outside of the court but very stoic and doesn't care about fanservice with their team lol

Add Mayu and Momii. Drip on point. Mayu especially hates those post-game parades they do during homegames.