Japan Women's NT 2022

• There are clubs that restricts the athletes from posting too much on their personal sns accounts. Okayama for one forbids the use of social media and I know Victorina has very strict rules on what their players post on their accounts. Aranmare players cannot post anything without the permission of their manager. No one's worse than Nakada though.

Phoenix at least you mentioning Asano paid off

• There are clubs that restricts the athletes from posting too much on their personal sns accounts. Okayama for one forbids the use of social media and I know Victorina has very strict rules on what their players post on their accounts. Aranmare players cannot post anything without the permission of their manager. No one's worse than Nakada though.

dang. that's so restrictive it's almost abusive.

I remember Hannah Tapp complaining about that lol. She had to take down her videos with Kubota. I really liked those dancing videos.

• I remember Hannah Tapp complaining about that lol. She had to take down her videos with Kubota. I really liked those dancing videos.

Hannah couldn't even post those tiktok vids with SWP:mad:I died a little not being able to save those.

KRob was the only one who didn't follow the SNS rules lmao. Japanese fans really went through her swimsuit photos like crazy.

• that's so controlling, it's toxic. would benefit them more actually if the players have more content their fans can see.

• Hannah couldn't even post those tiktok vids with SWP:mad:I died a little not being able to save those.

KRob was the only one who didn't follow the SNS rules lmao. Japanese fans really went through her swimsuit photos like crazy.

Toyota knew what they were getting and she probably mentioned it in the contract negotiations.

Ooh I see... Then Denso and Ageo must be the teams lenient on this policy as seen on Asano’s (Denso) and Miiku Iwasawa’s (Ageo) ig. I’ve watched all Iwasa’s funny tiktok videos on her ig. She’s so hilarious :rolll::rolll::rolll:. I know Miyashita’s legit ig tho but it’s private.

• Ooh I see... Then Denso and Ageo must be the teams lenient on this policy as seen on Asano’s (Denso) and Miiku Iwasawa’s (Ageo) ig. I’ve watched all Iwasa’s funny tiktok videos on her ig. She’s so hilarious :rolll::rolll::rolll:. I know Miyashita’s legit ig tho but it’s private.

Ageo's imports freely post as well. some of them are also bikini baring athletes and even promotionals

• Ooh I see... Then Denso and Ageo must be the teams lenient on this policy as seen on Asano’s (Denso) and Miiku Iwasawa’s (Ageo) ig. I’ve watched all Iwasa’s funny tiktok videos on her ig. She’s so hilarious :rolll::rolll::rolll:. I know Miyashita’s legit ig tho but it’s private.

I don't know who Iwasawa is.

Those 2 clubs from V1 are the only ones that are known to be strict. The rest especially Hisamitsu encourages their players to post freely.

I thought this was common knowledge though. Korean NT players all have extremely curated IGs that goes the same for Japanese players. Image is very important after all. And Japan's fan culture is extremely obsessive they have to be careful of what they post especially the people involved. That's also the reason they can't just let people know they're dating.