Japan Women's NT 2022

• was koga unwell or something

It looked like something was up, girlie wasn't completely herself for the end of Set 3 there. Not sure if it's fatigue, or... :gone: I hope she's okay though :call:

• Her show in Uni is more of a finesse hitter than a bomber. Seeing a little of that now

Interesting. Either way, I think she's a hidden firecracker, a little like crackhead Hayashi but in offense instead of defense :lol::lol:

• Interesting. Either way, I think she's a hidden firecracker, a little like crackhead Hayashi but in offense instead of defense :lol::lol:

She's also main receiver and a solid defender, but didn't see that here. She's gotta get over the confidence hump. Manabe's not playing her because he thinks she's cute. Starting the tournament, and the QF was a big ask tho

• Hayashi always looks a lot better than her numbers because she's alert and plays D like a Japanese player is supposed to

• Once again Inoue failed to follow through as an attacker. They lack a scoring machine. They have to find another key attacker other than Hayashi. Inoue can be someone else's backup not core material.

Inoue was disappointing since the beginning of 3rd week. She never faltered for 7 successive games but can't cope with the little change in the line up.

Although I expected this result, I thought they would get it together and be better.

• I like what I saw from Yoshino, very promising. It's just weird that she's a key player in the most crucial match after not playing much the whole tournament :lol: I wonder if they will add people again (outside the 23 roster?) for the pre-WCh training camp, or stay with the 23 roster, or just the VNL core.

• Did Kojima play today?

• Once again Inoue failed to follow through as an attacker. They lack a scoring machine. They have to find another key attacker other than Hayashi. Inoue can be someone else's backup not core material.

Japan needs to develop another terminating OH. Inoue is the only Japanese who plays as terminating OH in V.League after Sakoda and Ebata retired. Hawi and Nagaoka are the remaining terminating wingers but they play OPP. The problem is that V.League gets imports to fill that position.

• Shimamura rly oughta be vice captain. Girl always has her shit together.

It's weird, I thought she looked a little unhappy today

I don't really know what vice captain does, but she does always have her shit together

• Japan needs to develop another terminating OH. Inoue is the only Japanese who plays as terminating OH in V.League after Sakoda and Ebata retired. Hawi and Nagaoka are the remaining terminating wingers but they play OPP. The problem is that V.League gets imports to fill the that position.

they can try to ask Saori to come back :gone:

• i think Inoue is a confidence player. She plays well when she starts well. She hits a rough patch and she falls hard. Someone said here that benching and resting her didn't do her well at all. It made her worse. She didn't break the Vleague score record for nothing. She should toughen up or she will be kicked out of the first 6 by WC.

On the other hand, Mayu is redeeming herself. Too bad she's too short. She's like Nabeya. Just a serve expert.