Japan Women's NT 2022

• How did they mix these 2 up. Like if you google Yuan you definitely won't get Mika and vice versa so how... they don't even lookalike

lol That's the weirdest thing I saw today. How is that even possible? 😂

• sitenoise agree or nah

I'm bad about stats :| They are like a foreign language

Are you asking if I agree that his stats are correct? Or that JPN's best shot at winning a set is to hit between 30-40%

Seems like he's just gathered numbers to show that when they play better they win :/

• I'm bad about stats :| They are like a foreign language

Are you asking if I agree that his stats are correct? Or that JPN's best shot at winning a set is to hit between 30-40%

Seems like he's just gathered numbers to show that when they play better they win :/

Yeah I'm asking if it's accurate. I'm not sure that I actually get what he's trying to show. It would've been interesting if he charted individual players rates but I doubt he has the time for that.

• It's now down to 16. Matsui and Yamagishi are out

The 16 players that will be participating in the WCh training camp

2 Mami Uchiseto

3 Sarina Koga

4 Mayu Ishikawa

5 Haruyo Shimamura

9 Manami Kojima

10 Airisa Inoue

12 Aki Momii <3

15 Kotona Hayashi

19 Nichika Yamada

22 Satomi Fukudome <3

23 Mami Yokota

25 Erina Ogawa

26 Airi Miyabe

30 Nanami Seki

37 Ameze

38 Yoshino Sato

https://vbm.link/636272/

• Ameze and Uchisato would be my drops to get to 14.

Already have 2 liberos, 4 middles and 2 setters. You are going to drop outside hitters, unless you are crazy and drop a middle, which isn’t their best position.

• Who will be missing from VNL roster?

• Uchiseto is a known commodity. No surprises. I think he'll cut Sato before her.

• What do we know about Airi's progress? will Manabe continue to keep her ready on the bench since she was part of his precious squad in the past?

AVC is in a totally different league I get that but if they don't try other players who are ready and willing rather than players who they think might be ready anytime soon they're wasting their time. They could have easily gotten Nishikawa and let Ameze fight at AVC but they're willing to gamble Airi because she's Rio gang wide roster who just so happens to have NCAA experience pfffff bye

• What do we know about Airi's progress? will Manabe continue to keep her ready on the bench since she was part of his precious squad in the past?

AVC is in a totally different league I get that but if they don't try other players who are ready and willing rather than players who they think might be ready anytime soon they're wasting their time. They could have easily gotten Nishikawa and let Ameze fight at AVC but they're willing to gamble Airi because she's Rio gang wide roster who just so happens to have NCAA experience pfffff bye

I’m impressed by Nishikawa’s performance in AVC. She does seem to be the top candidate for MVP award.

• Has anyone else noticed that Nishikawa's reactive strength is kinda slow? Like the times when she was blocked you can see that she's slower than usual to go upwards. The actual jump itself is fine but like her movement upwards is slower compared to say Hayashi or Mayu. I think it's the same thing with Hawi. That's probably the only thing that's bad about her. I want to see her switch to OPP.