Japan Women's NT 2022

• Both side's middles don't look like they're getting used a lot :whistle:

• Japan is never really good with video challenges. Even during Nakada's time all their challenges havw gone unsuccessful most of the time. I wonder why is that the case

• Japan is never really good with video challenges. Even during Nakada's time all their challenges havw gone unsuccessful most of the time. I wonder why is that the case

yeah , it is weird, and but their batting average is helped downward , by Manabe at least , because he seems to make challenges just to stop the game sometimes too

• I know some of us would prefer other liberos for the WC line-up, but Fukudome is fast at times and her recovery from the floor is swift. Not Kobata standard but has potential

• Seems like Seki is overusing Ishikawa but it's 32 for her and 27 for Inoue. Hayashi 16

• Seems like Seki is overusing Ishikawa but it's 32 for her and 27 for Inoue. Hayashi 16

Putting that Toray connection to good use

• I know some of us would prefer other liberos for the WC line-up, but Fukudome is fast at times and her recovery from the floor is swift. Not Kobata standard but has potential

That's what I liked most about Kobata. She would just levitate off the floor. I'm not as unhappy with Fukudome as others. Sure, she needs to improve but she's as green as they come ... trial by World Championship is a tough call. She's fast and she seems intuitive to me. That's a good start

• Airi :super: :rolll:

• Inoue fully committed to that back spike, even though the set by Ishikawa was at the middle of the 3m section. Respect :flower:

• Inoue's serve approach has always struck me like the ball is really heavy for her or something

• That's what I liked most about Kobata. She would just levitate off the floor. I'm not as unhappy with Fukudome as others. Sure, she needs to improve but she's as green as they come ... trial by World Championship is a tough call. She's fast and she seems intuitive to me. That's a good start

Yeahhh she's got a headstart. That's the thing sometimes, players can be good in their home league but the international sphere is quite different. Hopefully she gets good training and continues to develop her positioning

Yoshino is in to serve

• What an ending :)

• ACE HAAHHAHA FINALLY YOSHINO!! She came and gave the team an ace and saw it to the end. Finally :heart:

Fukudome got hit full in the face. The last point is in her honour :drink::drink::super:

• Fukudome got hit full in the face

haha she didn't get up real fast after that :lol: She actually looked a little stunned

• What an electrifying match. A number of potentials unlocked tonight, from Airi's MB to Ameze and Yoshino's aces. Can't wait for the next round!

For this round though, the coolest accomplishment is still the win over Brazil. I hope they take this momentum to the next level :win:

• Mayu Aceshikawa

I saw your post in other thread and thought you just spelled it wrong but now I see what you're doing :)