Japan Women's NT 2022

• Who? I can't think of any other Ageo girl:/Yamagishi, Yamanaka, and Yuuka Sato are the only ones in the roster

Uchiseto

• Of the Uni girls I think Miyabe stays and Sato goes. Miyabe is improving , Sato is not and doesn't appear to have the mental game necessary

I don't think Toe wants to play NT

Hitomi Fukumoto :super: mark my words

• No no not her another girl

okay, Nonoka Yamazaki

• Is she the one with a libero mom

Hmm, I remember a post about someone having a libero mom but don't remember who it was

• Wait didn't you say someone in Kurobe has a libero mom?

I don't know if it was Kurobe

This is going to kill me until I can remember

• Wait didn't you say someone in Kurobe has a libero mom?

Kurobe's old libero , with Toyota now

"Yuka Tateishi's mother is Ikuyo Namura, the former surname who participated in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics with Motoko Obayashi, director of the V League Organization, Tomoko Yoshihara of JT Marvelous, and Asako Tajimi of Hitachi Rivale"

• I never liked Yoshino Sato so I'm ok with her gone I didn't put her in the list since Manabe seems to ADORE her. I had the impression that he's going to keep her in the roster no matter what and not Miyashita this time

• Of the Uni girls I think Miyabe stays and Sato goes. Miyabe is improving , Sato is not and doesn't appear to have the mental game necessary

I don't think Toe wants to play NT

Hitomi Fukumoto :super: mark my words

I think Ameze stays at Team A pool then Sato might lead the Universiade / FISU World roster if that will push through. (It’s in the JVA Calendar but might get cancelled again). I want Sae Nakajima for that tournament though, I think she is eligible.

Fukumoto, Iwasawa and Toe :teach:

• Do you think Ai Kurogo's has a chance of returning this cycle? She's not playing with Toray at all except serve subbing and she looked a little flabby and tired at the all star game

Too bad Anna Uemura is only 168cm. She's really lighting up the under world, and only second year HS

• September 2 - 10: Asian Championship

September 16 - 24: Olympic Qualifier

September 28 - October 6: Asian Games

With this schedule, there will definitely be a Team B roster. I’m excited for that too.

I think so. Hinotori B Team definitely go to Asian Champ & Asian Games for sure. With Manabe's team, he will not send A team to a tight schedule like this.

After VNL 2023 (with a one week for them to rest) it's a time for OQT NT Camp.