USA Women's NT 2022

• There were times when Larson wasn’t able to deliver what she did in the last few years. Yeah, she was always solid but she did grow into her role. Maybe she had it in her naturally. What I am saying is she learnt it, it wasn’t like she just showed up one day and knew it all along. Give Kelsey some time.

Why did Hugh leave? Can’t they offer him the job?

• missing the times when USA has a very deep and Good OHs that can pass and kill. Larson,krob,mbh and hill. Now they have know one. Cook is not krob, she looks tense and can't handle the larson type of pressure as a captain!

I don't think mbh will be back next summer. Poor kelsey, thr only vet left.

I think Kelsey was delivering a good/solid passing performace any time I saw her in this tournament. She's struggling to kill the ball, as any other spiker in this team, because Poulter is clearly not in her best days and Karch does nothing to fix the setting.

• One of the problems of this team is that half of them is injured and the other half is feeling the pressure... I don't think having Plummer there boosting up adversary mistakes would be better than what we are seeing today

• Plummer is not the solution. They need someone who can pass because it enables their system. Even Megan Courtney can elevate this team by her passing alone when paired with Cook.

bruh she quite literally got served off the court in 2019

• nah. there's still no one to take OOS swings.

They need Barstch.

Yeah but i guess they think they had their time and already sacrificed alot for the NT and already won GOLD in OG. It's time for youngsters to continue. Frantti, swp,plummer and bajema are the future and will improve in time with experience just like mbh,larson,krob and hill. I hope so.

• Yeah but i guess they think they had their time and already sacrificed alot for the NT and already won GOLD in OG. It's time for youngsters to continue. Frantti, swp,plummer and bajema are the future and will improve in time with experience just like mbh,larson,krob and hill. I hope so.

I dont know if they're the "future" as more as if they're the present lol especially with their passing.

There are several players that are younger with much better ball control than they have. Frantti needs to be consistent, Bajema needs passing help.... and SWP just needs to leave if she only gets to be a serving sub.

Players like Skinner, Lanier, Nuneviller, Eggleston (maybe Ruddins or Caffrey)... get a serious look in 2023. Karch cant afford to keep his group and only that group like he's done before.

Although, if Larson comes back (we all knw she will) some of that gets thrown out the window.

• The Stumler erasure ;(