Madison Kingdon
    THY
    Brionne Butler
    Chieri

2021 Olympic Champions

Podium-with-medals-1200x660-1.jpg

2021 Volleyball Nations League Champions

E4wUZ6WVUAAHLPm-e1624655753465.jpeg

• oh... well the formatting looks different than what it did in the editor :lol::lol:

Yeah, that happens. Looks good though. Nice to have something to brag about :drink:

How do you know who the 2022 team will be? You didn't even know who the 2021 team was until after the first set at VNL was finished IIRC :rolll:

• Yeah, that happens. Looks good though. Nice to have something to brag about :drink:

How do you know who the 2022 team will be? You didn't even know who the 2021 team was until after the first set at VNL was finished IIRC :rolll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just picked the members from the summer roster (pre-Olympics)

added some random players in the "future" section... not even counting NCAA kids :lol:

• avid I'm dissapointed :(

Please change the court position for VJP. She is not opposite, but OH-wannabe

• JT is back in the USA

"But I am so incredibly thankful for the USA staff and my agent for taking care of me through this process. Having people who genuinely care about me beyond what I can do on a court and who want to see me healthy and are willing to do whatever it takes to get me there means so much" definitely feels like its shading Ecza...

• JT is back in the USA

"But I am so incredibly thankful for the USA staff and my agent for taking care of me through this process. Having people who genuinely care about me beyond what I can do on a court and who want to see me healthy and are willing to do whatever it takes to get me there means so much" definitely feels like its shading Ecza...

If it's still the OG injury, it's not Eczacibasi fault

• no, but if they forced her to play through it (which it seems they did), then it is.

That's fair.. I'm not following Turkish league this season, I didn't know she was playing, I assumed she wasn't.. Screw Eczacibasi then

• That's fair.. I'm not following Turkish league this season, I didn't know she was playing, I assumed she wasn't.. Screw Eczacibasi then

She's played in 2... maybe 3 matches? For sure once in the league and once in the champions league (against teams that definitely didnt need JT to win)

• no, but if they forced her to play through it (which it seems they did), then it is.

Why would they force her to play? They don't need her much...

• Nia Reed hás been playing way better than Cuttino