USA Women's NT 2022

• You don't get it, do you? I didn't claim that JT lied! Avid based his blames just because there's a possibility, and I gave that example as another possibility. The fact that there's a possibility doesn't make it a fair reason to blame a club.

See, the difference here it that you litteraly pull that out of thin air as a counter to what you think avid was claiming. It's a whiplash-inducing take to defend a club that had been accused of something unpleasant before by casually putting an idea out there that there's a possibility that JT lied. You ignored the clubs history and took a swipe at JT' clean slate. That's an irresponsible way to win an argument and I objected. Simple as..

Where does this bias come from? Some of you have this distorted idea of certain clubs being evil and you look for every single opportunity to throw shit on them. Without any single proof!

If we are throwing shitty claims without any base, I do genuinely believe that JT might have lied about her recovery and wanted to play herself without being fully recovered. I can't prove it, just like none of you can prove that Eczacibasi forced her to play. So let's end this discussion here without throwing any more baseless accusations

You might not have claimed JT lied in your og post but then that...Meanwhile I never said anything about the club being guilty of any wrong doings in any of my posts or claimed previous accusations as credible...didn't even try to defend JT's vague posting. I'm actually pretty fucking Switzerland about this.

• You don't get it, do you? I didn't claim that JT lied! Avid based his blames just because there's a possibility, and I gave that example as another possibility. The fact that there's a possibility doesn't make it a fair reason to blame a club.

Where does this bias come from? Some of you have this distorted idea of certain clubs being evil and you look for every single opportunity to throw shit on them. Without any single proof!

If we are throwing shitty claims without any base, I do genuinely believe that JT might have lied about her recovery and wanted to play herself without being fully recovered. I can't prove it, just like none of you can prove that Eczacibasi forced her to play. So let's end this discussion here without throwing any more baseless accusations

You guys would really bend over backwards for this club which is really baffling to me.

Also, you don't have to be extremely hostile all the time just saying. Take it easy.

• People are being unfair to Eczacıbaşı. This club is one of the oldest volleyball clubs in Europe with a lot of investment. There are dozens of players who praised how good their time in Eczacıbaşı was. One of them is Boskoviç who mentions in almost every interview how happy she is in Eczacıbaşı and how well the club takes care of her, how professional the club is etc. Obviously, that's why she stays in this club for many years. And there are many other foreigners who repeat the same thing about Eczacıbaşı (Larson, Fürst, Poljak, KYK, etc)

Now some users pick up on Eczacıbaşı based on vague Instagram posts because of earlier discussions about Thaisa's injury. However, as Altinli also mentioned previously, Thaisa did NOT blame Eczacıbaşı at all. If someone claims otherwise, please feel free to post the links to interviews.

• Okay, that's enough.. Go talk about Eczacibasi in Turkish league thread, you guys are going off-topic once again, this is not about JT or USA NT anymore

• Eh, I was only defending JT who is relevant to this thread/sub. I didnt make any snide remarks towards the person I replied to or made up any accusations against the club. I'm not that heavily invested with this topic so I'm just gonna let it go but I hope I made it clear why I'm not okay with his lazy argument.

• Eh, I was only defending JT who is relevant to this thread/sub. I didnt make any snide remarks towards the person I replied to or made up any accusations against the club. I'm not that heavily invested with this topic so I'm just gonna let it go but I hope I made it clear why I'm not okay with his lazy argument.

the fact that you don't understand my argument doesn't make it lazy:aww: anyways done with this discussion

• I do think Cortney will be back to playing OH.. Bartsch is not getting any faster or stronger.. we all saw how Robinson played this summer.. I think Megan-SWP would be a pretty stable duo

Iknow courtney is good. But i think they are on the same level with krob both defense and offense. But krob being the next team captain is her edge over courney.

It will be sad for krob if she will not be starting specially in paris 2024? She was in olympuc for 2x but always in bench and never a starter.

• Iknow courtney is good. But i think they are on the same level with krob both defense and offense. But krob being the next team captain is her edge over courney.

It will be sad for krob if she will not be starting specially in paris 2024? She was in olympuc for 2x but always in bench and never a starter.

She was starter in Rio as Libero if i m not mistaken

• Iknow courtney is good. But i think they are on the same level with krob both defense and offense. But krob being the next team captain is her edge over courney.

I love Robinson a lot, and I would love to see her play her best and be a starter.. My point was, it’s not like there are clear starter OHs that won’t be changed no matter what, so Cortney has to play libero.. and also JWO was stellar so I don’t see a reason for Megan to play libero again

• I don't think we'll see Courtney as libero again, unless there is an emergency need. JWO should suffice for the major tournaments now and there are several other USA options that could use the development in non-important matches.

Courtney should very much be in contention for an OH spot. She is one of the best passers (with Kelsey). I think they'll settle into the OH2 spot.

MBH's form hasn't been great... but I think there are plenty of options for the OH1 spot (Plummer, SWP).. along with all of the NCAA talent coming out..

They'll be fine.