USA Women's NT 2022

• I just want to know in what world Fugitiva and Cuttino should be on a roster over Lanier.

I just want to know in what world Frantti, Fugitiva and Cuttino should be on a roster over Lanier who has size, plays both pins, can pass decently, attacks with power and range. The player with terrific success in Italy this season.

Let me just rant for a moment. All these girls have pleasant personalities. Lanier is awesome, werka ☺️ The dmkg process on this 🤔🙄. No VJP, and didn’t she switch to Oppo at Karch’s recommendation? Lee played OH in one or two VNL matches, then played Oppo at his request a low-tier NORCECA event. And poor Dixon. Why ask her for a summer of hard work? Stop baiting her—the carrot has been eaten by other MBs. Fugitiva wasn't top of league in Poland, before she quit. Frantti isn’t near top of league in Italy. Is it a Jane-come-lately situation? That is all.

• I just want to know in what world Frantti, Fugitiva and Cuttino should be on a roster over Lanier who has size, plays both pins, can pass decently, attacks with power and range. The player with terrific success in Italy this season.

Let me just rant for a moment. All these girls have pleasant personalities. Lanier is awesome, werka ☺️ The dmkg process on this 🤔🙄. No VJP, and didn’t she switch to Oppo at Karch’s recommendation? Lee played OH in one or two VNL matches, then played Oppo at his request a low-tier NORCECA event. And poor Dixon. Why ask her for a summer of hard work? Stop baiting her—the carrot has been eaten by other MBs. Fugitiva wasn't top of league in Poland, before she quit. Frantti isn’t near top of league in Italy. Is it a Jane-come-lately situation? That is all.

my last hope is where I got it from is wrong and they’re memeing me lol

• No surprise in setters, opps and liberos

Plummer, SWP and Krob are all locked. 4th one should be either Kingdon or Bajema. Lee had a phenomenal season indeed but when you have Plummer and SWP already in the roster, it is hard to tolerate another OH who can't receive. They need a backup to Krob in case Courtney is really not playing in WCH.

VJP could have been taken as Opp instead of Cuttino.

Middles: Washington and Ogbogu are locked as starters. Rettke is solid 3rd who can challenge other two for starting spot. Tapp would probably get the 4th spot. I think Dixon is done for NT level. I would have replaced her Alhassan who is younger and better attacker

• They don't have a Krob backup. No one in that list can pass.

The most promising ones from the NCAA didnt get called (Stumler) or is listed as a libero (Nuneviller)