USA Women's NT 2022

• I'm not sure which loss was more painful.. This 5-set loss from Serbia or the 3-0 set loss from Russia in Tokyo :gone:

• he got bailed out in Tokyo by MBH and Larson (KRob and Hill were both injured.... not even to mention Hancock)

I really want to say he got bailed out by other teams playing bad... but then that's credit to him since USA declined relatively less in 2021 than any other top team.

• I don't know why karch doing this to plummer. Even hill did not start full time in court when she started with the NT, she usually replaced at back with krob until she became better and better. But with Plummer and even bajema they are not doing that.

Or maybe they are expecting this to happen as a learning and experience for young players?

• But Chi is also playing with the best team in the world and spent her time in bench. So what's with that. I know Giovanni train them but I don't see big difference. Chi also needs to play and starter.

you guys are kidding... I'm not even a big Chi fan (I love Washington personally) but she was the BRIGHTEST spot outside of Frantti today. Her clutch blocks kept USA in it. If she's this good with only one week with the full team than watch out. Some of these players play FULL TIME on their teams and are still bad.

I don't know why karch doing this to plummer. Even hill did not start full time in court when she started with the NT, she usually replaced at back with krob until she became better and better. But with Plummer and even bajema they are not doing that.

Or maybe they are expecting this to happen as a learning and experience for young players?

No . I believe that Kirally is just a stubbοrn. For a lot of seasons he used the most weak opposite by far who ever existed in a big team those last years ( Murphy) , when there was clearly better ophtions from her. And Murphy was not something special. Instead Plymmer has a lot of talend ( even that she is not ready mentally yet ) and I believe that because of that he will persist in her .

• I wouldn't be much worried if I were American. Remember 2014?! The US still remains the main contender for the gold at the WCH.

this!

• They have the best record in the pre's with a bunch of new faces. Have two key players making their return from injury. Not to mention new coaching staff and you guys are already flippin the script on Karch because they all collectively shit the bed today? The guy is easy to hate but get real... I'd rather he do his experimentation here and in panam than do all that tinkering in WCH.

No one is coming for Chi. Americans don't usually enter the pro leagues until they're 21-22. That's a lot of catching up to do and sitting for most of the season can't be good for anyones development. She'd be lights out and probably closer to her potential now if she's starting for her team on the reg...is all I'm sayin.

• Bajema should have been in the roster. I hope she gets a chance in Wch. Plummer is not it (as of now).

Ogbogu was fine. She wasnt given a lot of chances to spike but she was good in blocking (kill blocks and block touches). Otoh, Washington was struggling in both. Her bright side was her serve. It won them set 3 or 4.

• this is just stupid. How many matches did the USA lose last year, VNL & Olympics?, 3

how many in VNL 22, 2. In 13 matches.

the USA even outscored Serbia today in the match. Is it frustrating to see them lose in the quarterfinals, but this will put a fire under this team going into the World Champs.

• More players are being invited in August (or end of July maybe) to join camp for the Pan Am Cup.

I thought NCAA players were going to play, but they're going to overlap seasons. There's two Pan Am competitions... I hope the A team goes to the first one tbh.

I think Jones-Perry has an invite. Ms Khalia Lanier better get one.

• More players are being invited in August (or end of July maybe) to join camp for the Pan Am Cup.

I thought NCAA players were going to play, but they're going to overlap seasons. There's two Pan Am competitions... I hope the A team goes to the first one tbh.

I think Jones-Perry has an invite. Ms Khalia Lanier better get one.

is it possible for Rivers to get an invite? I know I am always talking about her not getting the call to the NT and that it is because of the health issues but I think I remember her playing in this Pan Am Cup before, but I might be wrong.

• An amusing and odd way to communicate, this meme business. I'm like in Division 2, I guess. limited to emoji