USA Women's NT 2022

• To me Cuttino looks like she's just happy being part of a group and not at all that interested in elevating her game to another level. Kinda sad. If she's as determined as Annie in working on the other parts of her game she could be a game changer.

• To me Cuttino looks like she's just happy being part of a group and not at all that interested in elevating her game to another level. Kinda sad. If she's as determined as Annie in working on the other parts of her game she could be a game changer.

And the saddest part is that, USA has very limited option in that position conpare to OHs. Just like what happened today. Drews aren't playing well today, jt is not available and cuttino is your 3rd option and could make or break.

• Bajema and Plummer playing backup for their teams this season is going to be a huge blow to the NT. The part of their game that needs improving could only be done in an actual game environment and not on a practice court. Kara should've stayed another year in Poland and Plummer should have set her sight on a less ambitious team that would be all in on her as a starter.

Frantti is fearless and have a short term memory. It's always on to the next play with her. She doesnt let herself get stuck on what went wrong on the last point. I like that about her. What I don't like is how jittery she gets in games. Like Tweek from South Park or a bag lady in a middle of the train. She gets in the way and causes a lot of confusion and hesitations for the defensive unit. I don't know how many times I've seen the others around her stop short of trying to save a ball because they're more concerned about trying to avoid the frantti freight train from leveling them.

• Bajema and Plummer playing backup for their teams this season is going to be a huge blow to the NT. The part of their game that needs improving could only be done in an actual game environment and not on a practice court. Kara should've stayed another year in Poland and Plummer should have set her sight on a less ambitious team that would be all in on her as a starter.

Frantti is fearless and have a short term memory. It's always on to the next play with her. She doesnt let herself get stuck on what went wrong on the last point. I like that about her. What I don't like is how jittery she gets in games. Like Tweek from South Park or a bag lady in a middle of the train. She gets in the way and causes a lot of confusion and hesitations for the defensive unit. I don't know how many times I've seen the others around her stop short of trying to save a ball because they're more concerned about trying to avoid the frantti freight train from leveling them.

Larson and MBH will be back next summer and it wont matter lol

Bajema and Plummer can hold the bridge until Logan is ready (And Madi Skinner can come for annie's spot lol)

• Bajema and Plummer can hold the bridge until Logan is ready (And Madi Skinner can come for annie's spot lol)

Logan could be ready but unless she pulls a JT or Kimmy it might take several NT seasons for her to get inside Karch' circle of trust. A lot of the graduating OH should probably consider switching to right tbh. Khalia, Kipp, Skinner that's some solid names in the pipeline...if they get invited.

• Logan could be ready but unless she pulls a JT or Kimmy it might take several NT seasons for her to get inside Karch' circle of trust. A lot of the graduating OH should probably consider switching to right tbh. Khalia, Kipp, Skinner that's some solid names in the pipeline...if they get invited.

Logan needs to make sure she gets in the right club in the spring.... none of this bench or bad coach nonsense.

Fields should be switching to the right... she has no future as an OH. Skinner too. Kipp... im not sure how she'll translate to the intl game.

• Logan needs to make sure she gets in the right club in the spring.... none of this bench or bad coach nonsense.

Fields should be switching to the right... she has no future as an OH. Skinner too. Kipp... im not sure how she'll translate to the intl game.

She needs to forget about Italy or Turkiye. Poland and Germany is the way to go. Do it the MBH way. I feel the same way about Kipp but shes got all the tools and hopefully she has the drive to get to that NT level.

• Isnt Madi Skinner trying to be a 6 rotation OH? Although she still has a long way to go. Eggleston is more complete than her though. I also hope she goes to Germany or Poland where she can become a starter like what MBH and Hill did.

she plays on both pins depending on what Texas needs lol

Someone at USAV needs to tell these girls that they're not gonna make it overseas as an OH and its better to develop the Opp skills now.

Madi isnt even passing (I think) or playing 6 rotations