China NT 2022

• Zhang Ke-xin, the setter of U20 NT, is injured.

I saw her play against India, she looks ok....and back up setter Yin Xiaolan is quite good as well. It’s the team’s lack in consistency in floor defence that I am worried out. Against India they struggled to pick up some of the ‘easy’ balls.

I envy the Japanese. Every team....no matter u18, u20 or seniors, is top class in floor defence and court coverage :|

• Rumors suggest Wu Mengjie may in fact head to Turkey from Kazakhstan. Hoping this is true!

But to potentially have her debut with the senior NT in the VNL quarterfinals against Egonu and company is not ideal. Cai Bin should've let her play during the preliminary phase against weaker opponents and work her way up.

• Rumors suggest Wu Mengjie may in fact head to Turkey from Kazakhstan. Hoping this is true!

But to potentially have her debut with the senior NT in the VNL quarterfinals against Egonu and company is not ideal. Cai Bin should've let her play during the preliminary phase against weaker opponents and work her way up.

Wow I wonder what team it could be since most teams seem kinda complete, maybe GS? They're a bigger kinda team and had to wait for transfers so it could make sense. Bolu maybe, hope its not Bolu tbh. Probably not Ilbank... She is young maybe one of the 2nd division teams as well that plan to get into MCSL and be competitive, there are a lot. Idk...

I would love her in GS with Ilkin or Sude as receiving Opp Meatballs

• Wow I wonder what team it could be since most teams seem kinda complete, maybe GS? They're a bigger kinda team and had to wait for transfers so it could make sense. Bolu maybe, hope its not Bolu tbh. Probably not Ilbank... She is young maybe one of the 2nd division teams as well that plan to get into MCSL and be competitive, there are a lot. Idk...

greys-anatomy-atticus-lincoln.gif

• Whatever happened to Wu Han ? She had gusto

• Wow I wonder what team it could be since most teams seem kinda complete, maybe GS? They're a bigger kinda team and had to wait for transfers so it could make sense. Bolu maybe, hope its not Bolu tbh. Probably not Ilbank... She is young maybe one of the 2nd division teams as well that plan to get into MCSL and be competitive, there are a lot. Idk...

(i think bumpsetspike is saying they're joining the Chinese NT in Turkey, not joining the turkish league)

• Too short according to Chinese VB standards.

I remember she was such a firecracker in the youth tournaments.

I just looked at her vBox page and saw the 180cm and remembered people talking about her shortness. She was also maybe a little inconsistent? I really liked her

She's not going to Turkiye, she's going to Ankara. And only Ankara.

• I just looked at her vBox page and saw the 180cm and remembered people talking about her shortness. She was also maybe a little inconsistent? I really liked her

She struggles in reception as well, Zhang and Gong had to cover her often in Jiangsu. The club also has quite a handful of incoming youth that has more training value so she could lose her spot in a few years.

• already ruined by cai bin :)

I’ve been ruined by him also :what:

“蒸了下酒吧。(this view is my own and does not represent cctv even though it should... )“

睇到都唔開胃 ! (Cantonese)

btw How do you post 2 Quotes in the same page ? I wanted to include “2 x Quote from fire_cai_bin (in red and in a box)....or it could be 3 x Quote etc.

Thanks.

• How do you post 2 Quotes in the same page

You just go to each one and hit the quote button

1.88m

and they will populate in your editor

Sorry Im drunk. She should come to GS anyway though :rolll:

unless you're drunk

she did have a little experience playing Melissa Vargas (a junior version of Egonu?) in Jiangsu vs Tianjin.

...but, yes....she should’ve been there earlier.