China NT 2022

• It's like the style of USA NT but not the same.

In China, Yao Ming as the chairman of Chinese basketball NT should be the first to use the theory.

"The true training camp" will be a standing organization with coaches, doctors, fitness instructors and psychologists.

source: http://www.volleychina.org/b/2…doc-ikyakumy4840927.shtml

the table - 国家女排训练营推荐表 (the recommendation form of the training camp of national women's volleyball ):

from left to right: full name - sex - birthday - ID number - policital status - usual site (S\OP\OH\MB\L) - registration site (S\OP\OH\MB\L) - phone number

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Zhu's surgery date got pushed back to April and she will have it done by an orthopedic surgeon at the Hand and Wrist Center of Houston.

EDIT: Recovery is rumored to be 5-8 months.

• Zhu's surgery date got pushed back to April and she will have it done by an orthopedic surgeon at the Hand and Wrist Center of Houston.

so that's most probably a no-go for the WCHs.....

bizarre she waited so long.... unless it was covid-related in china.... restrictions arent as tight here (unless there was a specific surgeon she wanted)

• is that really necessary... it's a women's volleyball team.

Men can be coaches, doctors, fitness instructors and psychologists.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

meanwhile in italy... (lol) https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…e-fine-ha-fatto-zhu-ting/

"But what happened to Zhu Ting? A few months ago he announced one-hand surgery to recover from an annoying injury that has affected her since last year. But then the announcement never came. Someone in China has also spread the rumor that the strong hitter has fallen from grace and that she has been banned from the national team. In fact, after her Tokyo she has never been seen on the pitch anymore."

• meanwhile in italy... (lol) https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…e-fine-ha-fatto-zhu-ting/

"But what happened to Zhu Ting? A few months ago he announced one-hand surgery to recover from an annoying injury that has affected her since last year. But then the announcement never came. Someone in China has also spread the rumor that the strong hitter has fallen from grace and that she has been banned from the national team. In fact, after her Tokyo she has never been seen on the pitch anymore."

"fallen from grace"? The people that are spreading these rumors that she's banned are probably the same ones that sent her hate after the Tokyo Olympics.

That last line I'm not familiar with, "has never been seen on the pitch anymore"? Are they trying to say that she's in hiding? I mean she was seen during the Winter Olympics and with the NT meeting next week I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up sometime there even though she won't actually participate in training.

• "fallen from grace"? The people that are spreading these rumors that she's banned are probably the same ones that sent her hate after the Tokyo Olympics.

That last line I'm not familiar with, "has never been seen on the pitch anymore"? Are they trying to say that she's in hiding? I mean she was seen during the Winter Olympics and with the NT meeting next week I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up sometime there even though she won't actually participate in training.

no they're just saying she hasn't played since the olympics.... kinda dumb imo (and obvious since she's injured lol)

• It is said that Wang Yu-qing (S) will join the training camp with Miao Yi-wen (OP/OH) both from Sichuan VC.

She was a MB earlier.

She is 188cm tall.

Yes, she is a tall setter like Sun Yan, Meng Dou in China and Rondon, Poulter in other countries.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• The large list of 71 players has been cut down to 43, among them Zhu and Zhang are not listed for obvious reasons.

S: Ding Xia, Yao Di, Diao Linyu, Cai Yaqian, Xu Xiaoting, Sun Haiping, Wang Yuqing, Yu Jiarui, Zhang Zihan

OPP: Gong Xiangyu, Chen Peiyan, Du Qingqing, Sun Xiaoxuan, Wang Yindi, Miao Yiwen, Zhu Yuezhou, Sun Jie,

OH: Li Yingying, Liu Yanhan, Duan Fang, Li Yao, Wu Mengjie, Wang Yifan, Wang Yizhu, Che Wenhan, Zhuang Yushan, Han Wenya, Wu Han, Chen Xiyue

MB: Yuan Xinyue, Wang Yuanyuan, Gao Yi, Zheng Yixin, Yang Hanyu, Liu Yu, Hu Mingyuan, Zeng Jieya

L: Wang Mengjie, Ni Feifan, Wang Weiyi, Xu Jianan, Meng Zixuan, Qin Yaowei

Number of players from each team.

Tianjin: 5

Jiangsu: 5

Shanghai: 4

Guangdong: 4

Liaoning: 7

Shandong: 6

Zhejiang: 4

Henan: 3

Fujian: 2

Sichuan: 2

Chongqing: 1

Yuan Xinyue and Liu Yanhan are listed under Chongqing and Liaoning respectively.

• In fact, except setter-opposite substitution, Liu Yan-han, Li Yao, Wang Yi-zhu, Han Wen-ya, Wu Han, Zheng Yi-xin and Ni Fei-fan were all as "true" opposite hitters.

^^

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu