China NT 2022

• There's a 26 player wide roster that's rumored to be the final cut for the NT.

S: Ding Xia, Diao Linyu, Xu Xiaoting, Cai Yaqian

OPP: Gong Xiangyu, Du Qingqing, Chen Peiyan, Zhou Yetong

OH: Li Yingying, Li Yao, Wu Mengjie, Wang Yifan, Wang Yizhu, Shi Bingtong, Che Wenhan, Zhong Hui

MB: Yuan Xinyue, Wang Yuanyuan, Zheng Yixin, Gao Yi, Yang Hanyu, Hu Mingyuan

L: Wang Mengjie, Ni Feifan, Wang Weiyi, Xu Jianan

• Zhu's surgery date got pushed back to April and she will have it done by an orthopedic surgeon at the Hand and Wrist Center of Houston.

EDIT: Recovery is rumored to be 5-8 months.

I can't even keep track anymore, but apparently Zhu recently had her wrist surgery. Rumors say Barcelona, Spain, but who knows, let's just say somewhere in Europe.

And Vakifbank's therapist Sabri Erdogan is playing a role in her recovery and rehabilitation.

• I can't even keep track anymore, but apparently Zhu recently had her wrist surgery. Rumors say Barcelona, Spain, but who knows, let's just say somewhere in Europe.

And Vakifbank's therapist Sabri Erdogan is playing a role in her recovery and rehabilitation.

I suppose she will be back at Vakifbank in 2022-23 season.

• It's said that the four OHs in VNL 2022 will be all in 2000s - Li Ying-ying (2000), Wang Yi-zhu (2001), Wu Meng-jie (2002), Wang Yi-fan (2005).

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• http://www.volleychina.org/b/2022-04-14/doc-imcwiwst1794558.shtml

The official second training camp of Chinese women's NT in 2022 for VNL 2022:

(bold as the new players and coaches)

Head Coach: Cai Bin

Assistant Coaches: Yuan Zhi, Yuan Ling-xi, Yu Fei, Li Yan-long and Zhang Chen

Players:

OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-zhu, Jin Ye, Wang Yun-lu, Wu Meng-jie, Wang Yi-fan

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Gao Yi, Yang Han-yu, Zheng Yi-xin

S - Ding Xia, Diao Lin-yu, Cai Ya-qian

OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Miao Yi-wen, Chen Pei-yan

L - Ni Fei-fan, Wang Wei-yi, Xu Jia-nan

without Zhu Ting, Zhang Chang-ning, Liu Yan-han, Yao Di, Wang Meng-jie, An Jia-jie, Bao Zhuang and so on

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I’m glad Wu Mengjie, Miao Yiwen and Shanghai libero Wang Weiyi have been included.

I thought Wang Weiyi played exceptionally well in the 2021/22 Chinese

Superleague. Aside from being very skillful Wang seems to be happy and cheerful all the time ! Wu and Miao are go getters giving their best shots in every hit they make. There is a member who has been following Miao’s progress for some time...Samsara, speaking of whom, I haven’t heard from him for quite awhile. I hope he’s ok :wavy:

I was hoping Zhong Hui and Wang Yindi (both from Shanghai) and Shi Bingtong (Liaoning) would be short lIsted as well and I feel that Wang Yunlu from Beijing who was picked, didn’t quite deserve a place in the group. 😐

Wang Weiyi: Source 存满娱乐网

• Wang Yunlu is the best all no rounder. I remember her serving into Thailand coach's leg during Montreaux.

• I feel like Liu Yu, MB from Zhejiang should've made the list. She's not an attacking middle, but she can read and block well. At least give her a chance and see how she compares to the others on the international stage. Hopefully she makes the second team.

Zheng Yixin is at a disadvantage due to her height.

Gao Yi and Yang Hanyu are in the same boat as being in the NT after how many years, but making little to no progress.

Also why is Li Yanlong an assistant... :whistle: