China NT 2022

• I just hope we pass quarters, then they get 2 extra matches and some players could be in the mix for individual awards.

The extra matches would be nice.

Since there are no Asian Games I wonder if China will have friendlies or something leading up to WCH for extra practice.

• The extra matches would be nice.

Since there are no Asian Games I wonder if China will have friendlies or something leading up to WCH for extra practice.

think they were based in turkey this VNL. Don't know if they will stay for a few extra matches, why not.

• With the news that Zhu is signing with Scandicci, I am so excited to see her rejoin the NT next year at the very least! I don’t follow club VB but I’m guessing I’ll need another bootleg stream link to watch the Série A. Exciting bc her signing means she at least is confident in her ability to play at the highest level again…

• With the news that Zhu is signing with Scandicci, I am so excited to see her rejoin the NT next year at the very least! I don’t follow club VB but I’m guessing I’ll need another bootleg stream link to watch the Série A. Exciting bc her signing means she at least is confident in her ability to play at the highest level again…

pretty sure the qq link will stream and replays will be on bilibili

• Japan will most likely catch Italy. The Brazilian fans are convinced Japan "gave" the Turkey game away for them to avoid USA or China. They are fuming right now with Japan's "game."

I don't think Japan is above such actions, but I don't see any benefit from Japan losing to Turkiye. Wouldn't it be better to win and play the 7th or 6th ranked team (SRB/CHN) instead of risking to face the more mature BRA/ITA?

If it's just "they qualified, so they are resting players" then sorry brazil, that is normal and you shouldn't complain.

• you think? Would be great if yes. Only thing is it doesn’t work on mobile. I can’t download the bilibili app on my phone due to region too 😬 does anyone know when the Série A games start? (Date and time in CN time)

did you try the international version? I live overseas and I can download the app just fine (didn't need chinese phone number when registering my account either)

I don't know when Serie A starts, but i heard from chinese fans the times would be 2am Beijing. Not the greatest timezone, we'll see if they accommodate Chinese fans and schedule early afternoon matches.

• I don't think Japan is above such actions, but I don't see any benefit from Japan losing to Turkiye. Wouldn't it be better to win and play the 7th or 6th ranked team (SRB/CHN) instead of risking to face the more mature BRA/ITA?

If it's just "they qualified, so they are resting players" then sorry brazil, that is normal and you shouldn't complain.

Well, China is not a weak team. They caught them after a 5 setter match back in week 2 (less than 24 hrs rest for CHN) and they know China is still solid.

I think it's the weird positions Manabe put his players on (Inoue receiving for example).

And of course give it to some of the Bra fans to dig up "past records" of Japan "giving away" games to have a more favorable match in the next round.

• Well, China is not a weak team. They caught them after a 5 setter match back in week 2 (less than 24 hrs rest for CHN) and they know China is still solid.

I think it's the weird positions Manabe put his players on (Inoue receiving for example).

And of course give it to some of the Bra fans to dig up "past records" of Japan "giving away" games to have a more favorable match in the next round.

ok, just checked the standings, maybe facing ITA instead of BRA makes sense for JPN. still don't think it's suspicious.

• did you try the international version? I live overseas and I can download the app just fine (didn't need chinese phone number when registering my account either)

I don't know when Serie A starts, but i heard from chinese fans the times would be 2am Beijing. Not the greatest timezone, we'll see if they accommodate Chinese fans and schedule early afternoon matches.

not sure which I tried previously but I rmb not being able to even stream it without the app (for QQ too which was a bit annoying! But if Zhu is coming to Série A and the times are bad… well haha.

• ok, just checked the standings, maybe facing ITA instead of BRA makes sense for JPN. still don't think it's suspicious.

seems like Chinese fans on Weibo also think that Japan are trying to avoid China 😂 But I don’t think it’s wrong to have some strategy haha, it’s more than Cai Bin has done that’s for sure

• seems like Chinese fans on Weibo also think that Japan are trying to avoid China 😂 But I don’t think it’s wrong to have some strategy haha, it’s more than Cai Bin has done that’s for sure

why would anyone avoid china though... this team just dies when LYY and GXY are both in backrow.

• Honestly what I noticed throughout the years any team that's speculated to "throw" games supposedly doesn't end up winning the tournament... Lmao. If you want to be the champion you have to beat everyone anyway

(On Japan possibly throwing/a bit off-topic)

• If you want to be the champion you have to beat everyone anyway

this ^