China NT 2022

• WYL should stay cool of the criticism about her. The truth hurts. Guess she won’t be In the CNT for long with this attitude. Everyone know that Italy pretty much live or die in Egonu’s performance. WYL should know of her dismal performance and she hurts the team more than benefiting the team.

• WYL should stay cool of the criticism about her. The truth hurts. Guess she won’t be In the CNT for long with this attitude. Everyone know that Italy pretty much live or die in Egonu’s performance. WYL should know of her dismal performance and she hurts the team more than benefiting the team.

for real… when you know you are not carrying your weight, the best response is no response. This kind of fighting on social media really serves no purpose. It only makes her look bad…. I’m wondering if JY has responded to any comments haha

• According to the rumors, the head coach of Beijing women's VC, the former main libero of Chinese men's NT, Chu Hui, said that Wang Yun-lu and Jin Ye could join French clubs in Season 22/23.

Do I need to say about the "story" of Wang Yun-lu and Wu Yong-mei, the former main MB of Chinese women's NT and the former head coach of Bayi women's NT?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• for real… when you know you are not carrying your weight, the best response is no response. This kind of fighting on social media really serves no purpose. It only makes her look bad…. I’m wondering if JY has responded to any comments haha

Jin Ye might not be up to national team standards, but her attitude is much better and she is not hot headed like Wang Yunlu is.

• WYL (and JY and all the underperforming players) should try not to go online. People will vent their anger there whether or not their criticism is "constructive", and it serves no purpose but to hurt and piss off the (I can only imagine they must be pretty frustrated) players.

The best medicine is to keep offline as much as possible, keep your mind clear, look ahead, and focus on what matters and what makes a difference. Pissed off? Use that as fuel for your fire. SHOW rather than tell. There has been slight improvements, and that should motivate the players to continue training hard.

• According to the rumors, the head coach of Beijing women's VC, the former main libero of Chinese men's NT, Chu Hui, said that Wang Yun-lu and Jin Ye could join French clubs in Season 22/23.

Do I need to say about the "story" of Wang Yun-lu and Wu Yong-mei, the former main MB of Chinese women's NT and the former head coach of Bayi women's NT?

please share!

• please share!

So simple! Wang Yun-lu "fired" Wu Yong-mei.

After 2017 National Games, Yu Jue-min wasn't the head coach of Bayi women's VC.

Wu Yong-mei became the new one.

However, after losing two matches, Wu Yong-mei was fired.

Wang Yun-lu said, "等你下课。(I am waiting for your dismissal)" and so on ...

Wu Xiao-jiang was the new head coach and Wang Yun-lu's family is ... "better than Wu Yong-mei's".

Therefore,

Some people think Wang Yun-lu didn't return NT from 2017 to 2021 because of it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Do I need to say about the "story" of Wang Yun-lu and Wu Yong-mei, the former main MB of Chinese women's NT and the former head coach of Bayi women's NIf W

If WYL and JY can play outside, that would be good for their personal growth and career.

• If WYL and JY can play outside, that would be good for their personal growth and career.

Agreed! Personally, I think any player should try to play outside their country's league if possible. They'll get to experience different types of play and systems, and even the different training styles will benefit them greatly by growing aspects of their skills and fitness as a player.

The country's volleyball body should also allow their players to go abroad. Don't restrict or restrain them.

• sorry if I’m not understanding perfectly, do you mean she actively lobbied for Wu’s firing? How? Why/how did she have so much power? Paging fire_cai_bin as you’ve mentioned this previously too

• her dad/grandpa is a high-ranking officer in the PLA.

Can she use her connections to get Cai Bin fired too? :gone:

If that's true then all her actions is just giving spoiled entitled vibes, running to her dad/grandpa to get what she wants.

• How was WYL performance in the CVL?

she played for beijing with Jin Ye, finishing 10th in the league

She must have been selected because of connection? JLP was the only coach whom power play could not influence her selection. Remember there was an article that one of JLP taking up the coaching position was she should have the absolute authority.

Very likely, but not 100% certain. JLP sent Wang Yunlu in the 2015 WGP finals too. but then that was before her mess with Bayi and she was 19/20 then.

• she played for beijing with Jin Ye, finishing 10th in the league

Very likely, but not 100% certain. JLP sent Wang Yunlu in the 2015 WGP finals too. but then that was before her mess with Bayi and she was 19/20 then.

Was placing 10th her individual / personal performance in the league. Why not pick those ahead of her? She does not move quick or jump high. She is on the heavy side.

• Was placing 10th her individual / personal performance in the league. Why not pick those ahead of her? She does not move quick or jump high. She is on the heavy side.

10th place ||

Her toothless attacks (and JK’s) are not effective against CVL sides, let alone VNL teams.

So many are more deserving of a place ahead of them.

Even if her vertical was 3.18m. (Which we all doubt) there’s much, much more to an effective spike.....speed of movement, positioning....winning rallies and managing poor setting etc etc....

:|