China NT 2022

• http://www.volleychina.org/b/2022-09-19/doc-imqqsmrn9700760.shtml

the training camp of U18 NT will start on Nov.3 and end on Dec.2.

Yes, we all know that we will ask coaches many questions though why don't we ask other questions as "shouldn't Chinese NT be No.1 in the world because Chinese sports are all wrong?" It's fxxlish.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Result is surprise, considering how weak china man team is.

But interesting how they prepare their self for hard spikes. :)

As a matter of fact, it is 99% impossible for the women's senior national team to win the men's high school selection. The level of competition is so different.

• Ni Feifan (injured) and Yu Jiarui didn't make the cut. Final roster:

OH: Li Yingying, Wang Yunlu, Jin Ye, Wang Yizhu

MB: Yuan Xinyue, Wang Yuanyuan, Yang Hanyu, Gao Yi

OP: Gong Xiangyu, Chen Peiyan

S: Ding Xia, Diao Linyu

L: Wang Mengjie, Wang Weiyi

I thought Wang Weiyi would get cut because she is probably the worst libero I've seen playing for the CNT.

• was half-hoping for LYY and GXY to say "fuck this" and refuse to play, but oh well.

• This situation players already injured before the tournament starts is the norm for 🇨🇳🏐NT .:(

Liberos rarely have noncontact injuries so it must've been a collision with another player or something. Hopefully nothing serious. I wish them a speedy recovery. <3

EDIT: it's a hand injury.

• The WCH is starting and we have the same team as the VNL....I’m just hoping some of the players have transformed into much better players, between then and now. Talking about a major change like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly ! :roll:

Although some of us are already wishing the coach transform himself into a caterpillar ||

• What's the change from VNL roster?

• was half-hoping for LYY and GXY to say "fuck this" and refuse to play, but oh well.

Biggest problem is the coach or lack of coach. If he makes no adjustments, it's all up to the players to play well in order to win. It's impossible to expect any player to play well every match and every set. If only we can use AI coach, even a robot is a better choice.

• Biggest problem is the coach or lack of coach. If he makes no adjustments, it's all up to the players to play well in order to win. It's impossible to expect any player to play well every match and every set. If only we can use AI coach, even a robot is a better choice.

would have rather played with 13 and let Zhu or Zhang coach to be honest.

• Where the heck is Yang Hao? I thought she was supposed to be part of a coaching staff for one of the B Teams or youth, but I don't recall seeing her.

She may not have much experience as a coach, but her skills as a player would be beneficial for the upcoming younger generation, especially since most are undersized like her. Imagine her training with Zhuang Yushan. :heart: