Russia NT 2022

• Todays news say that Russians don't want Italian coach any longer :Sand now they want to hire Terzić :lol:

I want to react violently but I'll save it when the official announcement gets out. :lol:

• This is a joke with this Terzic? After all, he said clearly in an interview that he is staying in Serbia xd

• Interesting. He is already familiar with Arina and Anna. He needs a Maja tho:lol:

Also Lavarini - - > Serbia maybe?

Santarelli ~~> Poland Lavarini ~~> Serbia All in all, it may look like this and for Serbia it may even be good if it is true with this Terzic:wavy:

• I've been giving this possibility of Terzic as head coach a lot of thought lately. While I do believe Lavarini is the best choice, I think Terzic might be a better fit for Russia. Lavarini might just be a bit too radical for a team like Russia who relies mostly on old school volleyball. If I remember correctly, Terzic has expressed interest in coaching Russia so this news doesn't really surprise me. I would still hope Russia picks Lavarini in the end but at any rate, Terzic would still be an improvement over Busato.

• Terzic stated that everything he knew about taking over the Russian NT, he learned from the media. There have been no concrete talks on this topic, as he says, there was interest on their part in 2018, when he was head coach of Dinamo.

However, it is true that in the statement he did not emphasize that he remains the head coach of the Serbian NT.

• In other news, Startseva to Dinamo Moscow. More problems for Russia :lol:

• Here's a good tribute video I found of Russia's twin towers - Goncharova & Kosheleva. I think they were one of the most iconic wing-spiker duo in the last decade, but even with the height of their powers, Russia didn't achieve great results with this duo. For the new gen, one of that spot is definitely Arina, just waiting for her partner in crime lol Kadochkina maybe?

• Here's a good tribute video I found of Russia's twin towers - Goncharova & Kosheleva. I think they were one of the most iconic wing-spiker duo in the last decade, but even with the height of their powers, Russia didn't achieve great results with this duo. For the new gen, one of that spot is definitely Arina, just waiting for her partner in crime lol Kadochkina maybe?

I'd like to see Fedorovtseva-Kadochkina in action too. Although Russia will most likely need a good receiving opposite like how Gong does in China NT. Can't wait for NT season.

• I totally agree with inc0gnito on this. Ofc, with a better coach, the Russian NT could have achieved more. I remember well, even Guidetti praised Goncha and Kosha a lot after the 2015 ech.

I agree with inc0gnito , Arina and Kadoch one step ahead among young players when it comes to offensive skills. Since Arina and Kadochkina are young and inexperienced players and I think that the experienced players and players with good reception should be added to this team too.

After these two (Arina and Kadoch), Akimova is also a good player imo. She scored 50 points in a match in the second league two years ago. I know it's second league but still 50 points for a match was a good result for a 17 yo girl back then.

Akimova became the 5th top scorer after the first round of the Russian League with 197 points this season. She played well against Loko in the last game as well ( 22 pts, 49% ) and Loko is one of the top teams in the Russian league. In short, if Akimova improves her skills she can be Goncha's heir imo but for that she needs to play in VNL at least every year and improve her skills.

• Although it is a bit too early, I like to spin some ideas (for VNL) here to stir up unhappiness:

No. 1 the most important thing for the NT is to have a competent coach, imho, pretty much anyone out there should be better than Buzato (technically speaking, B is not really a coach)

S: Vetrova, Startseva,Filishtinskaia, Kobzar

OP: Goncharova, Lazareva, Akimova, Kodochkina, Antropova (if she wants to play for team Russia)

MB: Fetisova, Lazarenko, Koroleva, Pushina, Brovkina, Suvorova, Fitisova

OH: Fedorovtseva, Voronkova, Parubets, smirnova, Gatina, Chernova, Pipunyrova

L: Malova, Zaitseva, Pilipenko

Setter's line is a little weak, and all other lines I believe are pretty decent.

• How is Kobzar playing this season. In junior NT, I liked her a lot!

Is kadochkina playing as opp or Oh this season?