Serbian Women's NT 2022

• Some more random observations:

-Teodora Pusic has never yet lost a final in her NT career!:heart:4 golds and zero silvers! Maja Aleksic has 3 finals and 3 golds.

-Maybe the unluckiest one in terms of the value of won medals and the number of them is Jelena Nikolic. 8 medals and only 1 gold (and 4 bronze). Tough luck.

-Bianka Busa is not only in the Top 5 in terms of won medals, but she is the only one besides Boskovic who was a member of each of the 8 teams that won medals in the 3 most valuable competitions (OG, WCH and ECH) since 2015...ladies and gentlemen, Bianka is determined to become a volleyball legend and it seems she won't be denied! We have no choice but to stan!:obey::obey:

Tbh Busa fully deserve to be forever remembered in history as one who played 2 wch finals as starter and won 2 gold, she played huge role in both of them.

Yes she had 2 bad years, and i am one of the people that assumed that she dont deserve place in the team anymore but she grow up so much this year.

She is not best spiker, but her energy and influence in the court is enormous. And lets not talk about her defense.

• The little girl who will be the mvp of the world championship 2 times

• Obviously Drca didn't plan to stay untill Paris, but now after the WCH title and such a performance by her entitled with individual award, i hope that she will change her mind. I hope that Stevanovic will persuade her to stay, as she said she is trying.

She didn't give a clear answer, now it seems like an open matter for her. I will quote it "Well, as long as we're healthy, we'll see, it's plenty of time in front of us"

Milena Rasic is definitely over with NT.

• And did Stefana definitely leave the NT or is it an open matter?

• I mean there is still no evidence that she will return to volleyball at all, let alone the NT.

• And did Stefana definitely leave the NT or is it an open matter?

The last time I saw her discussing volleyball, she said she is missing it, and might start playing it again provided her and Lisinac play in the same town and they find somebody to watch over their son. But that was club. AFAIK, she hasn't discussed NT since her retirement last year.

• Does anyone know about what Bošković is making at ecza ?

• Only speculations. Some have speculated that she earns about a million per year, some slightly less. She certainly earns less ( probably significantly less) than Egonu will with Vakif, or even that Zhu did with Vakif in 2016-2019.

• Only speculations. Some have speculated that she earns about a million per year, some slightly less. She certainly earns less ( probably significantly less) than Egonu will with Vakif, or even that Zhu did with Vakif in 2016-2019.

Afaik it got leaked last time, this is her old salary. She earns 1million + now afaik. I'll look for some sources when I'm home.

Or if someone else can find it before that.

• As far as I heard, last agreement covers 1.8 million for 2 years (2021-2023). Maybe first season she earned little less, but for this season she is gonna earn a million.

The previous one was just around 600k per year.

I wonder how rich she is then with this Salary plus all her endorsements and medals with the NT.

• For American sport standards, not very much. For Serbian standards, she could be considered rich.

• As far as I heard, last agreement covers 1.8 million for 2 years (2021-2023). Maybe first season she earned little less, but for this season she is gonna earn a million.

The previous one was just around 600k per year.

Oh yes you are right something like that. Before it was like 2 million for 3 years.

• Its sad that the best player in the world have less salary than some average football player.

Well tbh she is still well paid 🤣 compared to most sports and careers that's pretty high, even in Football it's not low. Football players shouldn't be getting that much in the first place if you ask me... Too much wasted money, no one needs 20 million a year.

• Well tbh she is still well paid 🤣 compared to most sports and careers that's pretty high, even in Football it's not low. Football players shouldn't be getting that much in the first place if you ask me... Too much wasted money, no one needs 20 million a year.

Yes, you are right, this is more money that she will ever need.

But i just said, its ridiculous in compassion with football and how much money they wasted even in average or bellow average players, lot of them dont even play games :lol: