Serbian Women's NT 2022

• What was the reason to bring Mirkovic to the Olympics again?

Stupid choice anyway, but not related with quoted sentence, Živković just gave birth and wasn't ready, while Antonijević was out of NT picture for a while (mostly because she doesn't want to be Maja back up).

• Is she related to CEV's president Boricic?

Actualy she isn't. That is her married surname. And as far as i know (and i know) Boricic have just a daughter, so it's not close relation for sure.

• Aleksandra Gligorić, MB from ŽOK UB, should be tested at VNL also. I didn't mentioned her before, because i have some philosophy that it is time for youngsters and regardless she is not that young, 27 years, she have so good season to be ignored. Her peak at the end of the season is insane, if UB defend the title, she is one of the main factors.

• Rankovic is having a good season.. do you think there’s finally a chance she makes it to the NT

I will quote this and use to announce that unfortunately Rankovic torn her ACL in fourth match of final series. After long history of serious inuries, this is something that probably end her career on worst possible way. It was hearthbreaking moment for the whole team, almost all finish in tears that first set which they won btw. I cheer so hard for UB in last and decisive game, after all things they deserve a title.

• I will quote this and use to announce that unfortunately Rankovic torn her ACL in fourth match of final series. After long history of serious inuries, this is something that probably end her career on worst possible way. It was hearthbreaking moment for the whole team, almost all finish in tears that first set which they won btw. I cheer so hard for UB in last and decisive game, after all things they deserve a title.

Oh my god! Not again..I remember her having knee surgeries before.. such a shame

• Serbia will play VNL without Ognjenović and Bošković.

The wide roster:

S:

Bojana Drča

Slađana Mirković

Mila Đorđević

Ana Jakšić

Rada Perović

OPP:

Ana Bjelica

Sara Carić

Vanja Savić

Jovana Zelenović

L:

Teodora Pušić

Sanja Đurđević

Tijana Milojević

Bojana Gočanin

MB:

Jovana Stevanović

Mina Popović

Maja Aleksić

Jovana Kocić

Božica Marković

Jelena Delić

Hena Kurtagić

OH:

Brankica Mihajlović

Bianka Buša

Bojana Milenković

Katarina Lazović

Sara Lozo

Sara Klisura

Jovana Mirosavljević

Mina Mijatović

Jovana Cvetković

Aleksandra Uzelac

Jelena Blagojević will be a part of the NT staff now.

• Ugh why no Tica for the later rounds?

• It's a crime to constantly ignore Aleksandra Jegdic :down: In direct comparison, her performance in German league has been better than Pusic's, and of course she's not that young anymore, but she totally deserves a call IMO!

• It's a crime to constantly ignore Aleksandra Jegdic :down: In direct comparison, her performance in German league has been better than Pusic's, and of course she's not that young anymore, but she totally deserves a call IMO!

given they could use the all of the options they have... its bizarre.

(I'd even throw in Marija Popovic, but I would bet Santarelli's knowledge isn't that high for someone like her)

• This list is a bit of a letdown, TBH. It looks like something Terzić made on his way out and handed it to Santarelli. Mostly same old stuff.

Agreed that Jegdić deserved a call, Branka Tica as the best scorer of the league (at the age of 18!) definitely deserved a spot instead of Mijatović. They're still trying hard to make Kurtagić happen but she's currently not really better than other young MBs like Minja Osmajić or Veronika Đokić.

Hopefully Carić will manage to stay healthy for once and be starter in front of Bjelica. Also Jovana Mirosavljević should finally show what she's made of.

• This list is a bit of a letdown, TBH. It looks like something Terzić made on his way out and handed it to Santarelli. Mostly same old stuff.

Agreed that Jegdić deserved a call, Branka Tica as the best scorer of the league (at the age of 18!) definitely deserved a spot instead of Mijatović. They're still trying hard to make Kurtagić happen but she's currently not really better than other young MBs like Minja Osmajić or Veronika Đokić.

Hopefully Carić will manage to stay healthy for once and be starter in front of Bjelica. Also Jovana Mirosavljević should finally show what she's made of.

I hope that Uzelac will play a lot because she is a really talented girl

• S: I wonder what Santarelli will do with Zivkovic, they are literally two different volleyball worlds.

WTF Djordjevic doing on the list, the rest is well expected. I mentioned Veselinovic several times, but i have to admit that she deceived me with her beauty technique, unfortunately besides that she has nothing.

OPP: :thumbup:

OH: I didn't even notice that Tica isn't called. It's a crime to call both Cvetković, Mijatović, even Zelenović and Tica not.

Klisura ??!?!?!?!

MB: both Djokic, Osmajic deserved to be on list and not just above Kurtagic, but above both Delić and Marković

L: fully agree with everything what is said about Jegdic, but it was expected unfortunately.

• Silvija Popović retired?

Maybe she is not interested in playing in NT? We always assume certain players are not called but it is a 2 ways street

• I wish Tijana was on the roster so she could play in the later rounds

• Maybe she is not interested in playing in NT? We always assume certain players are not called but it is a 2 ways street

Verified information, they never called her. Though i don't know about this year.

• If a player doesn't make it to a wide roster by the time she's 20, she's completely forgotten afterwards no matter what she does.

Sara Klisura, LoL. I mean she played in NT during European League like 12 years ago, but this inviate is the biggest shock to me.