Serbian Women's NT 2022

• Also what on EARTH is Jaksić doing??? Every time she’s touched the all this VNL she absolutely mangled it and made plays I’ve never seen from players this level

Right, her regression was obvious compared to last year's. Was anyone able to watch her during the club season? Idk if club season affected her or not but like :what:

• I always thought she handled the ball really awkwardly I'm glad you noticed it too lol

I mean it was hard not to notice. She would get a perfect reception and then set the ball meters off the net and the hitter would have do cartwheels to try and get the ball over. It was actually just horrid

• That bothers me the most. I don't know why she became like that. She wasn't positioning the ball the same way before. It's like she's irking or disgusted with it that she can't let her fingertips fully touch it. Bizarre development from her. The first time I saw her do that I brushed it off that may be it was her glitching^^ but she's actually doing it on purpose.

• I’m conflicted on who our starting outsides should be for finals week? Lozo and Buša for the most offense? Lozo and Bojana to stable out reception ? Katarina I don’t think Is physical enough to be effective against the USA.

• How bad was she during club season?

I cant imagine she could be starting in an professional league in the world if she was setting like that. I can not over exaggerate just how poor her touches were both in result and technique this VNL

• How bad was she during club season?

Actually she wasn't that bad, she was more or less on the VNL 2021 level.

I never was fan of her technique, i just hope that Djordjevic isn't next on the list, she ain't it either.

• I’m conflicted on who our starting outsides should be for finals week? Lozo and Buša for the most offense? Lozo and Bojana to stable out reception ? Katarina I don’t think Is physical enough to be effective against the USA.

I prefer Lazovic to Busa so I'm gonna go with Lozo and Lazovic. Things have been going smoothly for Lazovic I think she'll be able to pull through if needed.

I'd definitely try to stick it out with Lazović and Lozo because I think that's the duo with the most potential for a future starting line-up, and Buša to come in if needed.

Mirosavljević should certainly be given a chance too, I really think she's a prospect, but she needs time and experience, the difference in level between Serbian league and the VNL is enormous, of course she's not ready yet, but I think she can get there.

I really don't see much space for Milenković in the long run, sadly.

But really the most important thing is to see the girls enjoying themselves so much and Santarelli brimming with enthusiasm. It seems like they've really clicked. So far, so good,

We're probably not going to beat the USA, but that's not really important, I just want to see a good fight and the team moving on in the right direction.

• tough road ahead...

for Serbia? Lol. What was the purpose of this comment ? Every Serbian fan knows that beating the USA without Bošković is a huge mountain to climb and isn’t likely. Don’t really need the usa fans to come and say that

• Still no roster for Serbian NT for Finals, but from the IG video we can assume

s: Zivkovic, Mirkovic

opp: Bjelica ?, Mihajlovic, Zelenovic

oh: Lazovic, Busa, Lozo, Milenkovic

mb: Aleksic, Stevanovic, Popovic, Kocic

l: Pusic, Djurdjevic

It is well expected roster, Bjelica wasn't in play, but she was behind with physio, probably some injury, i hope nothing serious, we actually need her.