Serbian Women's NT 2022

• How tall is the Balkan Championship MVP Ana Mihajlovic? She played really well

FXVj4wqWQAcv8Qy?format=jpg&name=large

• How tall is the Balkan Championship MVP Ana Mihajlovic? She played really well

FXVj4wqWQAcv8Qy?format=jpg&name=large

she’s not very tall I think around 5 foot 11

• she’s not very tall I think around 5 foot 11

Thanks :saint:She has a nice hand for a strong serve and is very dynamic

• Thanks :saint:She has a nice hand for a strong serve and is very dynamic

i agree! I hope it translates well to the senior team

• I know a lot of Serbian fans are excited for Branka Tica but I’m just not sure she’s tall enough to be an elite international opposite. She has one whip of an arm though

• She is not an opposite. She is playing as OH, just from time to time, because of injuries and because she is leftie she played as Opp in past. But yes she is short for OH also, her long arms compensate that at some part, but quite possible that she won't reach elite level in way of club career, but could be really useful for our NT.

• She is not an opposite. She is playing as OH, just from time to time, because of injuries and because she is leftie she played as Opp in past. But yes she is short for OH also, her long arms compensate that at some part, but quite possible that she won't reach elite level in way of club career, but could be really useful for our NT.

I like her. Which club does she currently play for? She should come to Japan / Hisamitsu Springs where Mihajlovic once played. She'd be one of the tallest for sure lol

can she receive ? I’ve only seen her play as an opp

• can she receive ? I’ve only seen her play as an opp

She is solid, an all around player with certain physical limitations, like plenty of serbian oh's LoL (especially younger's).

• She is solid, an all around player with certain physical limitations, like plenty of serbian oh's LoL (especially younger's).

I'd like to see more. When I watched her I can't remember from which tournament, reception doesn't seem to be her strong suit. She reminds me a little of Martyna Czyrniańska who is the same age as her.

• Maja might not play at WCh :(

If she does indeed skip it, it's only fair she definitely retires from the NT. Showing up just for the Olympics is not going to work. And it's not fair to the rest of the team.

It would have to be ride or die with Drča until Paris, but it is what it is.

• Maja might not play at WCh :(

If she does indeed skip it, it's only fair she definitely retires from the NT. Showing up just for the Olympics is not going to work. And it's not fair to the rest of the team.

It would have to be ride or die with Drča until Paris, but it is what it is.

why might she not play ?

• So so excited that we made the semis! This team has come so far and every single player on court has been a contributor. Our reception against the USA was otherworldly. One nitpick I have is that we need to be more efficient on offense with this kind of passing though. Tijana coming back will help that