Serbian Women's NT 2022

• I must say, while waiting for any news, and scrolling through twitter feeds, it's really becoming difficult to search "Boskovic" because there are now so many non-Serbian accounts with that in their handle that's it just clogging the feed. If it's bad now, can you imagine how it will be during the WCH?:cheesy::white:

Can you imagine brain fuck next season when Branka Tica make debut to senior team.

tica and tica :lol:

• I really like our chances of repeating at world champs if we can keep the balance while adding Tijana

• Holy sh*t, all of us forgot to congratulate Maja on her birthday. Well, there are still some 10 minutes or so, so happy birthday, queen! Legend of this sport!:flower::heart::rose::kiss:

• Her birthday was yesterday

But yeah :flower:

:gone::lol:

Well it's never too late to shower the queen with the adulation she deserves, right?!:box::heart:

• Do you think Minja Osmajic will replace Popovic? Popovic had a bad season at Fenerbahçe:gone:

• Do you think Minja Osmajic will replace Popovic? Popovic had a bad season at Fenerbahçe:gone:

There is really no way of knowing one way or the other. It's a new coach, so we can't base it on his past selections. On one hand Popovic didn't really see court in Final 8, but that can be explained by having such 2 great MBs in front of her. On the other, there is really only one player so far that has broken through to a regular that hasn't already been regular under Terzic, and that is Sara Lozo. Will Minja follow in those footsteps... my gut tells me that depends on her, and how much of an impression she leaves on him during preparations.

• The list of 15 players👇

Setter: BOJANA DRCA ,SLADJANA MIRKOVIĆ

OPP: ANA BJELICA,TIJANA BOŠKOVIĆ

LIBERO: TEODORA PUSIC, ALEKSANDRA JEGDIC

MB: JOVANA STEVANOVIĆ, MINA POPOVIĆ , MAJA ALEKSIĆ ,JOVANA KOCIĆ

OH: BRANKICA MIHAJLOVIĆ , BIANKA BUSA , BOJANA MILENKOVIĆ , KATARINA LAZOVIĆ ,SARA LOZO

• Well, I guess you got your answer about Minja, eh?:P

• Well, I guess you got your answer about Minja, eh?:P

It has tough competition😌

• I expected from Santarelli to pick Mina over Minja for 4th MB. WCh is very important competition and he will go with experience this time. Probably same reason why Mihajlovic is still there. Minja will have a lot opportunity to play next season when we have 3 big tournaments.

But it was little surprice, that he cut them before training in the mountains. But i understand is hard to prepare good with too many players, what he can do with 3 liberos for example.

• This was last moment for Maja to join, if that ever really was considered as an option, so it is safe to say that no Maja this year for Serbian NT.

• This was last moment for Maja to join, if that ever really was considered as an option, so it is safe to say that no Maja this year for Serbian NT.

It's really annoying how this was handled. Santarelli should either have never raised that issue publicly and spoken with Maja privately, or after already getting the issue out in public, he should have also publicly provided closure by definitely saying that she won't play.:roll::cursing:

• But it was little surprice, that he cut them before training in the mountains. But i understand is hard to prepare good with too many players, what he can do with 3 liberos for example.

"Training in the mountains" as you named, is basic part of preparation, where the emphasis is on working on fitness and strength, training with the ball is rare if it exists at all, so the positions and number of players are almost irrelevant in that part of the preparation. I think it's a matter of the coach's style, a different strategy of introducing new players...

• Also we have list for u19 Balkan Championship

setter: Mandovic, Baic

opposite: Zelenovic, Zubic, Ivkovic

oh: Tomic, Uzelac, Vajagic, Popovic

mb: Sucurovic, Kurtagic, Tomovic

l: Pakic, Zupic

Kurtagic, Zelenovic are back but no Kirov and Ivanovic (i don't know the reason).

• Resting, Ivanovic was part of Mediterranean games. Also i think they have plan so all girls can win at least one medal.

I am pretty sure for euro u19 some players will be added on list. Kirov, Lazovic, Ivanovic and probably Kujundzic.

• I don't watch much domestic league or junior competitions other than what little they put on youtube, so can either of you give me a breakdown on Kurtagic? What do you think is her ceiling and what are her strengths and weaknesses? I'm aware she is a very driven young girl, very ambitious.