Serbian Women's NT 2022

• This will sound silly, but who is "he" in this sentence and who is "I"?

Ferhat: "Boskovic is an excellent player and Boskovic is number 1".

I guess it will be ok😆

• Serbia beats the Netherlands 3-1 (25:23, 22:25, 25:14,25:16 + Extra set 15-9)

Aleksić :thumbup:

sne1.jpg

• She's obviously taking these as a training ground for kuvanje.

• Serbia B lose 3-1 against Netherlands but they put good fight and make nice impressions.

Were there any stream for the game?

• Tijana Boskovic is officially new captain.

Seriously?! I did not expect that, especially because we have something of an unwritten tradition in team sports of respecting seniority as far as captainship goes (that's why I expected Bojana Drca to be one), but I guess Santarelli being Italian was not bound by that, and went with class. A pleasant surprise.:)

• Seriously?! I did not expect that, especially because we have something of an unwritten tradition in team sports of respecting seniority as far as captainship goes (that's why I expected Bojana Drca to be one), but I guess Santarelli being Italian was not bound by that, and went with class. A pleasant surprise.:)

This is for the long run. For next 10 years.

Tijana was always supposed to be new captain after Maja retire.

• This is for the long run. For next 10 years.

Tijana was always supposed to be new captain after Maja retire.

Consider me sceptical about that if Terzic had remained coach.

Btw, what's your source for that? I searched everywhere, but haven't found anything...

• Ahh yes, I haven't noticed it. Thanks.

• So it's fair to say that Lazovic should be the last player to be cut.

What makes you say it?

• Looking only this stats and latest games. Bjelica should bê out imo. But she seems a great person and for sure is a good player. OH position seems to bê the question Mark for Serbia team and Brankica can come in Double sub.

• Looking only this stats and latest games. Bjelica should bê out imo. But she seems a great person and for sure is a good player. OH position seems to bê the question Mark for Serbia team and Brankica can come in Double sub.

Agreed

• We can’t cut Bjelica. If Tijana gets injured we need her. Plus it would be awful to cut her after all she’s done