Turkey NT 2022

• Or maybe she said that because of something else that I will not get into because some people will say I'm exaggerating.

she said these cuz she's friends with Alexia who is already proficient in Turkey and has clearly adopted Turkish culture. +she might be saying that maybe she's close with Ebrar too

• She won't have to 'suffer' playing with a Cuban in NT, because she won't be selected to NT with her terrible performance this season:roll:

To all fairness, I like Carutasu, she played well in the first half of season but in last 5-6 matches she is in a very bad shape.

Also when she picKed to play for Romanian NT 2 years ago, she made her choice basically. If she wouldn't have done that, she could have also play in NT with Vargas since in that case Carutasu wouldn't be counted as a naturalized player. At the end she made her choice then and she clearly regretted now

• Also when she picKed to play for Romanian NT 2 years ago, she made her choice basically. If she wouldn't have done that, she could have also play in NT with Vargas since in that case Carutasu wouldn't be counted as a naturalized player. At the end she made her choice then and she clearly regretted now

afaik, she stated in an interview that she was threatened not to be granted a license to play in Turkey by the Romanian Federation. So i can't blame her for that

• afaik, she stated in an interview that she was threatened not to be granted a license to play in Turkey by the Romanian Federation. So i can't blame her for that

Yea I watched some of her matches in that tournament as well and she was looking incredibly distressed and unhappy, definitely like she was almost forced to be there.

Not justifying Ilkin's actions in any way of course with that said.

• afaik, she stated in an interview that she was threatened not to be granted a license to play in Turkey by the Romanian Federation. So i can't blame her for that

I don't buy that argument, she said she will never play for Romanian NT anymore in one of her recent interviews because she didn't like the trainer (I think he was Pedulla). How come now doesn't she care about threat from Romanian federation:roll:

• How many players are they going to buy into NT? First Vargas, now this, maybe ask Egonu for right amount of $$$?

Turkey did not give any money to Alexia to change her sport nationality. She said many times that she wants to play for Turkey instead of Romania. She graduated from a Turkish high school, has many turkish friends, can speak turkish and spent the most important years of her volleyball life in Turkey. She has been playing volleyball in Turkey since she was 14. If Alexia should not play for Turkey, who should?

Before comment on something, you should know about it:wavy:

• The truth hurt someones

You are a hypocrite who wholeheartedly supports Antropova when she wants to be Italian, but oppose Alexia when she wants to be Turkish.

Let me know if you want to know more about the truth:gone:

• That user hate anything related to Turkey. I can't decide if they are jealous or racist

Jesus one even can’t express an opinion.

I’m entirely against something like this and I don’t care if it relates to Poland and Leon or Italy and Juantorena or Turkey.

NT volleyball is not club volleyball and ofc Carutasu knows she would achieve nothing with Romanian NT and she can later play as local in turkish league which boosts her value and possibility to play there.

I can’t even comment on the fact she went to high school in Turkey, it won’t make her become Turkish nationality…. It is just a transfer whatever you want to say.

• Jesus one even can’t express an opinion.

I’m entirely against something like this and I don’t care if it relates to Poland and Leon or Italy and Juantorena or Turkey.

NT volleyball is not club volleyball and ofc Carutasu knows she would achieve nothing with Romanian NT and she can later play as local in turkish league which boosts her value and possibility to play there.

I can’t even comment on the fact she went to high school in Turkey, it won’t make her become Turkish nationality…. It is just a transfer whatever you want to say.

One can express their opinions I don't have anything against that. But that guy have been talking crap about anything Turkey related.

I can find 100 posts to prove that.

I honestly don't care about naturalization. They can do whatever, you can support it or not. But if you support Antropova to become Italian, you can't say anything about Alexia's case.

• Jesus one even can’t express an opinion.

You can express your opinion while watching your mouth. Your sentence related to Egonu is just BS, especially when we consider what your country has done. You would not get those answers if you just expressed your opinion, you were just being arrogant and hypocrite.

• The truth hurt someones

Hypocrisy hurts even more.

Congratulations on beating crovolley for 'the most hated forum member award' this year👏👏