Turkey NT 2022

• Naz ended her representation career:(I am curious how Dilay will develop, she is very young but has great potential. I am glad that Lila is staying with Sarıyer because she will gain experience as the No. 1 in the team during the tournament:heart:

Oh I forgot about Naz. But you still have Cansu who is very good. Lila, Buket, Nilay, Buse are good prospect.

I wonder who will become Cansu’s backup during NT season. Maybe Buket have an advantage because of Vakifbank connection?

• Oh I forgot about Naz. But you still have Cansu who is very good. Lila, Buket, Nilay, Buse are good prospect.

I wonder who will become Cansu’s backup during NT season. Maybe Buket have an advantage because of Vakifbank connection?

Buse was with Cansu at the European Championships. I think this season will be Cansu + Buse and Buket ~ Buket I expect that he will get a call because he plays VakıfBank and is under the watchful eye of Gio but who will be the support for Cansu in my opinion will be between Buse and Buket:win:

• The best local setter in the league after Cansu and Naz was Sıla. She will work with Heynen next year while Buse and Buket will keep riding the bench. Sıla should be back up setter. It's the only fair answer but we all know Gui's hypocrisy. He says he wants everyone to play and then brings Vakıf's back up. Buket has the edge.

• The best local setter in the league after Cansu and Naz was Sıla. She will work with Heynen next year while Buse and Buket will keep riding the bench. Sıla should be back up setter. It's the only fair answer but we all know Gui's hypocrisy. He says he wants everyone to play and then brings Vakıf's back up. Buket has the edge.

pardon my ignorance, but which team is Sila playing for?

• If the information in this page is correct, our 2004 generation is really really short, including middles and opps😱

• Those numbers may not be true but yeah, we are not a tall team.

I thought 2002-2003 generation would play this tournament.

For serbian roster they just copied U19 wide roster, and even listed u19 coach insted of Marijana Boricic whos is already announced as head coach of this age category, so maybe it's the same case with Turkey.

• Yeah that might be the case actually

It is. They also did the same with polish team roster.

And for sure it is incorrect as we already know the names of 15 players from Poland called for U21 Eurovolley tranings

• The U17 women's team advanced in the second qualifying round for the U17 2022 European Championship. In the second round, there was no problem with the promotion:super:

• At 0:08 Guidetti plays table tennis with Erdogan

Ew🤦

• I was a little confused by the call-up of the U21 women's team. The FIVB changed it and the worlds will now be U19 and U21, but the women's European championship will be this year, so it should be U20. Lila (2002) for example, will be able to play the European this year, but she will not be able to play the world championship next year.

now players like ipar and karmen aksoy, both from 2003, will be able to play in the world championship next year.

link: https://tvf.org.tr/milli-takim…emeleri-icin-kampa-girdi/