Turkey NT 2022

• Probably, Vakıfbank did not let Derya go. I guess the contract she signed with Vakıfbank when she was in their youth team expires next year. at the end of the next season she will be free and then I don't think she will stay.

Gio should let her be loaned asap. This season is unnecessary sabotage to her career imo with all those names.

• My friend lives in Vancouver. He said it's too far ;( I'm still trying to convince him to get tickets so he can have both our merch signed ;(

That is far. If he's going to drive there it's not worth the trip at all. But if he has money to book plane tickets + vnl tickets he should still be able to get good seats even at the last minute

• 1 maç:cup:

Türkiye🆚 Algeria

➡️ 3-0 (25-16 / 25-4 / 25-13)

📊 Yaprak 8, Yasemin 6, İlkin 6, Ayçin 7, Derya 6, Tutku 14, Emine 4

• Yaprak 8, Yasemin 6, İlkin 6, Ayçin 7, Derya 6, Tutku 14, Emine 4

This is Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç? New name for me. Should I file her for future reference or just the nature of this particular match? 192cm OP

• This is Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç? New name for me. Should I file her for future reference or just the nature of this particular match? 192cm OP

Yes ,this is Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç ;)

• This is Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç? New name for me. Should I file her for future reference or just the nature of this particular match? 192cm OP

Don't bother, she doesn't have anything special. We don't have a good backup to Ebrar. Maybe ceren kestirengoz after her good season in Brasil but we didn't see her playing in VNL so we don't know how her lever is on international competitions🤦

• My friend lives in Vancouver. He said it's too far ;( I'm still trying to convince him to get tickets so he can have both our merch signed ;(

Driving is at least 12-14 hours from Vancouver to Calgary. Most people travel by plane.

• Don't bother, she doesn't have anything special. We don't have a good backup to Ebrar. Maybe ceren kestirengoz after her good season in Brasil but we didn't see her playing in VNL so we don't know how her lever is on international competitions🤦

ceren with a good season in Brazil? are you making a joke with us brazilians? she only made 2-3 good games and then backed up the rest of the season.

• ceren with a good season in Brazil? are you making a joke with us brazilians? she only made 2-3 good games and then backed up the rest of the season.

When she played, she did a good job

• Türkiye in the 3rd week

Setter:Cansu,Sıla

Opp:Ebrar,Meryem

MB:Eda,Zehra,Bahar

OH:Hande,Saliha,Meliha,Tuğba

Libero:Simge,Ayça,Aylin

6136-20220628-150300-jpg

• Derya came out in the starting line-up today but was taken down quickly because she was reception very badly and had 0% in the attack :rolleyes:

It is not surprising that Gio does not field her in a match with a serious opponent as reception, he is much better as an attacker

FWXM21YX0AI-CFR?format=jpg&name=small