Setter:Cansu Özbay,Elif Şahin

MB:Eda Erdem,Zehra Güneş,Ayçin Akyol

OH:Hande Baladın,Saliha Şahin ,Meliha Diken,İlkin Aydın,Derya Cebecioğlu

Libero:Simge Aköz,Aylin Acar

Ayça Aykaç ❌

Beyza Arıcı❌

https://tvf.org.tr/a-milli-kadin-takimi-kadro/

They are flying to Italy, so it's the unofficial team for the World Cup

• I am very happy to see Ayçin and Aylin who deserve to be on this team. In the games against ABD I really liked Saliha, Derya, Ayçin and Aylin. A question mark for me is Cansu, who in the matches did not delight everyone, but in general I like these elections:rose:

• Wow, if this is the final squad, for once Giovanni made the right decisions. I am sorry for Beyza but clearly Aycin is a better scorer and Turkey might need that.

It is also good to see 5 OHs, knowing that both opposites are having big ups and downs. So now at least 2-3 of them can be an alternative as opposite too.

• Wow, Ayça is out? I didn't see this coming. Not that I'm sad but I'm sure there should be an injury or something. Otherwise I can't imagine why he would exclude a player who he invested so much in both club and NT 🤔

Happy about Aycin being in the final roster but I don't like the idea of 3 middles for a long tournament like WCH. Considering that one of these MBs is 35 years old

• Wow, Ayça is out? I didn't see this coming. Not that I'm sad but I'm sure there should be an injury or something. Otherwise I can't imagine why he would exclude a player who he invested so much in both club and NT 🤔

Happy about Aycin being in the final roster but I don't like the idea of 3 middles for a long tournament like WCH. Considering that one of these MBs is 35 years old

Eda is still in very good shape for her age ~ I don't want this to sound bad.:cheesy: When it comes to OH, the decision to take 5 OH is right in my opinion, because looking at the shaky dispositions of our OPP, for example Derya could play as an OPP. In my opinion, Aylin just took the chance she was given and she deserves to be in the team.

• Eda is still in very good shape for her age ~ I don't want this to sound bad.:cheesy: When it comes to OH, the decision to take 5 OH is right in my opinion, because looking at the shaky dispositions of our OPP, for example Derya could play as an OPP. In my opinion, Aylin just took the chance she was given and she deserves to be in the team.

Did you watch Derya as opp during Mediterranean games? She was simply TERRIBLE. I've always advocated that she should switch to Opp position since she is a lost case as outside, but nt is not the place for such an experiment, she should prove herself as opp in a club first

• Did you watch Derya as opp during Mediterranean games? She was simply TERRIBLE. I've always advocated that she should switch to Opp position since she is a lost case as outside, but nt is not the place for such an experiment, she should prove herself as opp in a club first

Derya should go to the team in which she will be the starter, she has a lot of potential, but to develop, she has to play and as a player of Vakıfbank she sits on the bench all season

• Did you watch Derya as opp during Mediterranean games? She was simply TERRIBLE. I've always advocated that she should switch to Opp position since she is a lost case as outside, but nt is not the place for such an experiment, she should prove herself as opp in a club first

I agree but she had some good offensive games vs USA no? I'm not super hopeful either tbh not going to lie. Hope she proves us wrong, when there is a lack of offense surely she can bring something there, but I would prefer as Opp as well. Even mediocre reception is barely acceptable in this system, Derya just doesn't fit as OH.

Also I'm on the same boat with Olcay, she should be starter if we want to invest in her as an NT player anyway, not VB bench. I hope she gets to play in Brazil next year as she wanted.

• I wonder why some people think Derya should change position and be a mediocre OPP, when there are Vargas, Alexia and Ebrar. you think she can be one of the best when she play as OPP?

she has good potential as an OH. she just needs to improve her reception a bit and leave Vakıfbank. that's all. Btw, she's been wanting to leave Vakıfbank for two years, but Vakıf don't let her go.

Also, she wasn't horrible at USAV cup. She had some good moments.

• I wonder why some people think Derya should change position and being a mediocre OPP, when there are Vargas, Alexia and Ebrar. you think she'll be one of the best when she plas as OPP?

she has good potential as an OH. she just needs to improve her reception a bit and leave Vakıfbank. that's all. Btw, she's been wanting to leave Vakıfbank for two years, but Vakıf don't let her go.

Also, she wasn't horrible at USAV cup. She had some good moments.

Derya played along with Saliha in reception and I liked their playing, and so did Aylin

Besides, how is Derya going to improve the reception like playing in a team in which he will never be a starter ?(

I'm quite happy with the callings, but still angry that I don't have Gizem

• Cansu Özbay: “I used to imagine myself in Naz's jersey when I was very young. Now, similarly, other young setters look at me and probably say I want to be like Cansu, and I think that's very sweet.”

Although Naz fans criticize Cansu intensely literally at every opportunity, (I guess they see Cansu as one of the reasons why Naz retire from NT at early age lol) Cansu respects and praises Naz every time. She has a beatiful heart.:heart:

• Cansu Özbay: “I used to imagine myself in Naz's jersey when I was very young. Now, similarly, other young setters look at me and probably say I want to be like Cansu, and I think that's very sweet.”

Although Naz fans criticize Cansu intensely literally at every opportunity, (I guess they see Cansu as one of the reasons why Naz retire from NT at early age lol) Cansu respects and praises Naz every time. She has a beatiful heart.:heart:

Naz in form was top 3 in the world, Cansu will never be in the same class as Naz, but the fact that she retired from the NT is another matter and Cansu has nothing to do with it ~ some people can't survive it, according to fans Naz, Eda and Gio are guilty and you can also laugh reading Turkish comments. Neriman's departure from the NT has also been commented by some as Gio's fault lol :rolll: