CEV U21 European Championship 2022

• Turkey lost to Italy 2-3 but I have to I was very surprised to that we player tie-break. I thought Italian would win it easily.

Most of the Italian girls were part of Mediterranean games, while Turkish Team lost set to Israel lol

Maybe there is still some hope for this generation lol

• Turkey lost to Italy 2-3 but I have to I was very surprised to that we player tie-break. I thought Italian would win it easily.

Most of the Italian girls were part of Mediterranean games, while Turkish Team lost set to Israel lol

Maybe there is still some hope for this generation lol

iPar played a Terrible game again🤦 we won't be getting an Opposite from this generation neither 😶

• She shouldn't be playing as OPP in the first place

Turkiye isn't the only nation without good opposite. Poland plays this tournament without real opposite as well.

Drużkowska and Leoniak who are playing as opposites there, are OHs in their clubs/teams.

• What a pity that Poland lose match for a branże medal|| especially when they best Turkiye in group 3:0:white:

• I can't find a YT link. Nor CEV nor Italian Federation channel

• Cev is streaming in eurovolley tv

Serbia is about to win the 1st set...this serbian team is so good and italian side playing so bad this tournament...idk if they train or whatever but team seems to be really off

And incredible italy can't produce a good setter...this generation doesn't have one in order to be in senior NT and u19 neither

• Lila Sengun and Karmen Aksoy were my main interests this tournament, how did they perform? I saw one match and Sude played well vs Italy, maybe she can still steal Ilkin's spot in GS and maybe a NT spot in the long run.

• Lila Sengun and Karmen Aksoy were my main interests this tournament, how did they perform? I saw one match and Sude played well vs Italy, maybe she can still steal Ilkin's spot in GS and maybe a NT spot in the long run.

Couldn't really follow this tournament. But according to stats Sude wasn't good at all, her height isn't helping at this level.

The nice surprise was Derin Ezgi Taşdemir. This girl was playing in 2nd division with with the Eczacıbaşı U18 players like 1,5 years ago. Not even 1.lig but 2. Division. She didn't even perform well there, she was getting blocked.

She has been playing regularly in Sultanlar Ligi last 2 years tho. Got relegated twice but she is the only OH who was starter all the time. Playing regularly really help you to grow your game.

I think I said before I didn't see anything special in her but she proved me wrong with her performance.

She is going to be playing in PTT. Really hoping she can keep this up.

• Couldn't really follow this tournament. But according to stats Sude wasn't good at all, her height isn't helping at this level.

The nice surprise was Derin Ezgi Taşdemir. This girl was playing in 2nd division with with the Eczacıbaşı U18 players like 1,5 years ago. Not even 1.lig but 2. Division. She didn't even perform well there, she was getting blocked.

She has been playing regularly in Sultanlar Ligi last 2 years tho. Got relegated twice but she is the only OH who was starter all the time. Playing regularly really help you to grow your game.

I think I said before I didn't see anything special in her but she proved me wrong with her performance.

With Busa and Caric! Not a bad team at all imo if she delivers. It's sad that the only option for our players is to leave Turkey to be able to play consistently. They should make one or maybe even two Turkish youngsters only team that guarantee their spots in SL where they can play freely and maybe even be called back to their A team if needed without hassle. Teams like Ilbank sometimes filled this role but only partially and not always the best names but even they were successfully creating talents like Yaprak without doing well in the league at all.

• so italy win

With some drama,i see in the group stage and this match some referees calls in favour of italy was questionable also the last point

Congratulations to italy but a lot to work for wch

• dream team

It was good choice of oh,they were good and mb also,i liked a lot malesevic

Other position i don't like,cagnin mvp uhm she didn't play bad but..and libero i liked serbian

• iPar getting best Opp award should be a joke or it shows there's a chronic problem in all European teams from this generation.

By the way, Russia with Arina would have swept this tournament

• Couldn't really follow this tournament. But according to stats Sude wasn't good at all, her height isn't helping at this level.

I agree with you on Derin. As you said she was the one who played as starter for a long time instead of being a bench player. Although she played in bad teams with bad coaches, just playing as a starter seemed to help her a lot. I don't think she was particularly the most talented outside of this generation in the past but she is the best one now.

Sude reminds me of Damla Çakıroğlu who was also great at youth level but due to lack of height her level couldn't keep up in older generation. These kind of players can shine at age tournaments thanks to their technique and jumping skills but when they play against more physical players at senior level, they simply can't keep up. That's why I'm also concerned about Melisa Bükmen. She might follow the trend unless she would grow a few inches in following years. I'm happy with Gulce's performance, it could be nice to invite her to senior NT as backup. She has more potential than Ayça or Aylin. Pity that she will play in NCAA next season.

• iPar getting best Opp award should be a joke or it shows there's a chronic problem in all European teams from this generation.

By the way, Russia with Arina would have swept this tournament

Arina,kadochkina,akimova wouldn't be in this tournament as they should be in senior NT so italy should have won anyways

• Cev is streaming in eurovolley tv

Serbia is about to win the 1st set...this serbian team is so good and italian side playing so bad this tournament...idk if they train or whatever but team seems to be really off

And incredible italy can't produce a good setter...this generation doesn't have one in order to be in senior NT and u19 nefor

Arina,kadochkina,akimova wouldn't be in this tournament as they should be in senior NT so italy should have won anyways

italy won already over Russia 3 - 0 last year at the U20 world championship semi final and also 3-0 over Serbia in the final match!!! this time miss for italy the setter Gaia Guiducci which is a really good setter (MVP wch 2021) and also the best italian wing spiker of this group Beatrice Gardini, both are injured.

here you are: