CEV U21 European Championship 2022

• Cev confirmed italy as host of women tournament

This 1st and innovating edition gonna count with 8 participant teams

It gonna be good to see omoruyi generation playing again,they were so good above all team in their generation

• It would be good to see our 2002 generation again and see how much they improved in two years since they won gold medal in U19 championship

Lila Şengün-Ipar kurt

Sude Hacimustafaoglu-Elifsu Ericek

İlayda Uçak-Hanifenur Özaydınlı

Gülce Guctekin

I'm not sure if this roster can beat Serbia again considering Uzelac, kurtagic and Savic improved more than Turkish players

İlayda was the only one who showed an enormous growth but after her terrible injury she is just shadow her previous self🥺

• It would be good to see our 2002 generation again

Nope

Most of this generation is mediocre. Only lila have good potential, Also Gülçe and hanife are not bad but they have low ceiling. We shouldn't waste one more tournament playing the same players.

• Nope

Most of this generation is mediocre. Only lila have good potential, Also Gülçe and hanife are not bad but they have low ceiling. We shouldn't waste one more tournament playing the same players.

Gülçe needs a good backup, her reception can be shaky.

Lila, İpar, Hanife, İlayda should be there. Not sure about others.

• turkish generation wasn't good and I said that after winning ech and wch give reason,only dalia was kinda a prospect for me

• What are you talking about? Dalia wasn't even part of that team?

Sorry i mixed u18 with u20 team,the u20 team was weak,only setter was kinda ok

• Sorry i mixed u18 with u20 team,the u20 team was weak,only setter was kinda ok

I think we watched different teams. First of all 2 important piece of this team was injured, setter Lila and MB İlayda. In fact Lila was injured a few days before the start of the tournament. They had to call Çağla Salih to replace her. I think you are talking about Hilal. I had high hopes of her but she was so bad.

• I think we watched different teams. First of all 2 important piece of this team was injured, setter Lila and MB İlayda. In fact Lila was injured a few days before the start of the tournament. They had to call Çağla Salih to replace her. I think you are talking about Hilal. I had high hopes of her but she was so bad.

The ech

• I think this is one of the worst generations coming so far. Only Lila is giving me good vibes but she needs time, I hope FB will loan her next season too and she will improve.

Ipar had almost no play time this season and she is not an opposite lol (although they use her opp in the NT).

I liked Sude in the beginning of this season, she was doing surprisingly good and her connection with Gamze was great, then she was benched and last time she came on court against Vakifbank, she was bad.

Not sure where Elifsu is, no longer with GS, might be in Division 1.

Ilayda is a shadow of herself as Serdar wrote. Hanifenur, we could not watch much...

Gulce is inconsistent which is understandable, but I guess she will be more experienced now when she plays with the NT and might surprise us positively.

I would actually prefer the squad like this:

Lila-Pelin (or Dalia)

Ipar-Sude

MB-MB (new names can be good)

Gulce

• Elifsu is playing in Beşiktaş she is doing good so far. Pelin is a no for me. Elifsu-İpar might be better.

They still allow only 12 players? 14 players must be allowed.

• I am excited to see the dutch team

Knollema with experience in Italian league,dambrink with a NT season,brooking and mb sttots were good to me,let's see what happened with them

Also french team can be dangerous,leai ratahiry (outside hitter) and emile respaut (setter) are so good and had a season in NT with france

Also a chance to see guewe diouf,after her ncca experience and injury,she don't have any court time in mulhouse

Also i see some good prospects in france avenir team as maeva schalk,halimatou bah

• Neither Netherlands nor France will play this. Just a few teams are inscribed in this tournament and that's why the final round will count with 8 teams.

• These are the groups of the Qualification Round:

Pool A: Denmark, Latvia, Serbia

Pool B: Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine

Pool C: Belarus, Hungary, Russia

Pool D: Austria, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Israel

Pool E: Iceland, Montenegro, Portugal, Turkey

I guess the top 5 and the two best 2nd places are going to the Final Round in Italy.

• Neither Netherlands nor France will play this. Just a few teams are inscribed in this tournament and that's why the final round will count with 8 teams.

👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Pelin is a big no to me as well, she didn't pay much this season and 2 times she played, she didn't show anything special. Still extremely slow arm and zero improvement in her jumping skills. Pretty much a worse version of Polen🤦

Haven't seen Dalia as opp, it could be interesting indeed but I don't know at what terms she left with federation. I feel like she doesn't care about playing in NT anymore.

Elifsu could be useful next to an offensive OH. ipar played as Opp since we don't have any upcoming Opp from this generation and she did great. Since Ipar has a weakness at reception, I wouldn't mind keeping her as Opp again and play Sude&Elifsu.

Lila is the best player of this generation, with İlayda. If İlayda could reach her pre-injury shape, this team could show a good volleyball. I don't see anything special in Hanife tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if they would include many players from 2004 generation since it seems to be more promising generation

• Poland

S: Julia Bińczycka, Martyna Łazowska, Oliwia Poreda

OH: Martyna Borowczak, Zuzanna Kuligowska, Martyna Czyrniańska, Julita Piasecka

Opp: Karolina Drużkowska, Martyna Leoniak

MBs: Dominika Pierzchała, Sonia Stefanik, Natalia Kecher, Magda Stambrowska

L: Klaudia Łyduch, Daria Skomorowska

Ukraine

S: Kateryna Guzhva, Anastasia Gorbachenko

OH: Valeria Yakusheva, Marta Fedyk, Anna Myhal, Valeria Nudha

Opp: Valentina Vorotnichenko, Polina Dzyuba

MBs: Anastasia Kucher, Lilia Vabishchevych, Ksenia Ratiy

L: Kateryna Vasylieva, Alika Lutsenko, Svitlana Sopocheva

• Turkey

S:

Lila Şengün-FB/Sarıyer

Hilal Kocakara-FB/Nilüfer

Selen Naz Kıran-Karşıyaka

OH/OPP:

Sude Hacımustafaoğlu-GS

İpar Kurt-FB

Beren Yeşilırmak-GS/IBB

Aybüke Güldenoğlu-Muratpaşa

Derin Ezgi Taşdemir-Ecz/Yeşilyurt

Pelin Eroktay-Ecz/Sarıyer

Ege Melisa Bükmen-VB

Fatma İklimya Demir-Edremit

Elisa Tuana Köse-Yeşilyurt/FB ll

Defne Başyolcu-Nilüfer/Ecz

Mehtap Öztunalı-THY/FB

MB:

Berka Buse Özden-VB

Damla Tokman-Ecz/BJK

Bengisu Aygün-Ecz/BJK

Ecesu Soner-FB

Bilge Paşa-Yeşilyurt

Sude Naz Uzun-FB/Nilüfer

L:

Gülce Güçtekin-FB/Sarıyer

Selin Adalı-VB

Tuna Aybüke Çetinay-Ecz

• Serbia

Setter:Andrea Tišma , Nina Mandović , Tijana Vrcelj ,Teodora Kričković .

Opp:Vanja Savić , Tara Taubner , Teodora Isailović,Anđelka Novosel.

MB:Minja Osmajić , Ana Drobnjak , Valerija Savićević, Ana Malešević , Matea Petrović .

Libero:Bojana Gočanin , Milica Medved, Stefana Pakić .

OH:Jovana Cvetković , Dunja Grabić, Nevena Sajić , Isidora Kockarević, Ksenija Tomi, Jovana Ćirković, Vanja Ivanović,Branka Tica .

The list does not include Aleksandra Uzelac and Hena Kurtagić, who will most likely join the work of the senior national team for participation in the League of Nations 2022.