CEV U21 European Championship 2022

• Without İlayda Uçak, Karmen Aksoy and Dilay Özdemir? It's a pity because the İlayda / Karmen duo could be something:teach:

• Karmen was injuried, I guess she didnt recover yet.

No idea about İlayda

I think Dilay would be a much better support for Lila than Hilal. It is a pity because I was counting on İlayd and if Karmen did not recover until the end, there is no point in risking it^^

• And Magda Stambrowska is out.

Poland will play the qualification tournament with 3 setters :D

• Turkey's roster isn't published yet but from the photos this should be the roster

Setter

Lila Şengün, Selen Naz Kıran

OH/OPP

Pelin Eroktay, İpar Kurt, Melisa Ege Bükmen, Sude Hacımustafaoğlu, Derin Ezgi Taşdemir

Middle Blocker

Ecesu Soner, Berka Özden, Bengisu Aygün

Libero

Gülce Güçtekin, Selin Adalı

• I am not sure if 14 players are allowed. Usually only 12 for such competitons.

I was about to ask if they are allowed to bring 14 players. 12 player roster make no sense. Every position needs a back-up. We had examples in the past when players get injured and other positions have to fill that gap. U16 Turkey's libero got injured and one of OHs had to play as libero in the Final bcz teams aren't allowed to bring 14 players. It's just stupid

• Serbia

OPP: VANJA SAVIĆ , TARA TAUBNER ,ANĐELKA NOVOSEL

Setter: ANDREA TIŠMA , TIJANA VRCELJ

MB: MINJA OSMAJIĆ ,VALERIJA SAVIĆEVIĆ ,ANA MALEŠEVIĆ

OH: JOVANA CVETKOVIĆ, DUNJA GRABIĆ, ISIDORA KOCKAREVIĆ , BRANKA TICA

Libero: BOJANA GOČANIN ,MILICA MEDVED

Serbia has 14 players, so I wonder if 12/14? 12 players makes no sense because each position needs support :wavy:

• This is the roster.

• This is the roster.

Do you think iPar will play as Oh or Opp?

I've only watched Bengisu, what do you think about other MBs? Is Karmen still injured?

I don't see anything special in Ezgi. She is average at both attacking and reception

• Do you think iPar will play as Oh or Opp?

I've only watched Bengisu, what do you think about other MBs? Is Karmen still injured?

I don't see anything special in Ezgi. She is average at both attacking and reception

MBs of this 2002 generation is cursed lol

Karmen is injured I believe, or not ready to play yet. Nur is injured as we already know but I'm surprised they didn't invite İlayda Uçak. I guess she wants to rest her knee. Sude Naz wasn't selected either, which is weird. She didn't play a lot tho. I haven't seen much from Ecesu but Berka is good. She isn't very tall tho

Agree about Ezgi. She played for Yeşilyurt and Beşiktaş and both were relegated. Elif Su would be the first choice instead of Ezgi since she was the captain of her generation but she had an shoulder injury and needed surgery, still recovering I believe.

I guess they will let Pelin play at OPP. Not sure who would be the starter OHs. We didn't see much of Ipar or Sude, Melisa Bükmen had a good season in 1.lig, and Ezgi is average.

I guess Ipar and Melisa will be starters. They might move Ipar to OPP in case of an emergency.

• I am not sure if 14 players are allowed. Usually only 12 for such competitons.

You were right. Only 12 players are allowed to compete.

Poreda and Skomorowska are out

• Austria vs Faroe Islands

25-7.25-17 / 25-10

Ouch:gone: