CEV U21 European Championship 2022

• Bad game from İpar, Sude. These girls needs to play. I don't know why they are pushing İpar as OPP.

Because Pelin sucks too😅

iPar was great as Opp 2 years ago but under Terzic she didn't improve a bit, just like everyone else in fb

• I noticed that Israel won 3-0 against Bulgaria :what:

https://www-old.cev.eu/Competi…hStatistics.aspx?ID=61460

Maybe tom Logan effect! Seems like she found two good OHs

• I like Melisa #5

She can be a very good player ~ I hope they guide her well:heart:

• Julita Piasecka scored 27 points with 60% in attack against Ukraine in 4 sets :what:

she is really good player, but not promoted like Czyrnianska. I mean I really like Martyna but in my opinion Julita is not worsed, but in media more atention is on Czyrnianska:whistle:

• Didn't other powerhouses like Ned, bel, Ger or BUL participate to this? Or couldn't pass the qualifications?

• Didn't other powerhouses like Ned, bel, Ger or BUL participate to this? Or couldn't pass the qualifications?

Bulgaria powerhouse? They lost against Israel :D

• Turkey's Wide Roster for Finals, only 15 players were invited bcz there are 2 more tournaments for 2004-2005-2006 gen.(EYOF and world high school? thing lol)

Setter

Lila Şengün

Çağla Salih

Opposite

Pelin Eroktay

İpar Kurt

Aybüke Güldenoğlu

Outside Hitter

Sude Hacımustafaoğlu

Elisa Tuana Köse

Mehtap Öztunalı

Derin Ezgi Taşdemir

Middle Blocker

Karmen Aksoy

Bengisu Aygün

Ecesu Soner

Seher Aksoy

Libero

Selin Adalı

Gülce Güçtekin

• Literally half of the players are from Fenerbahçe 😱:what::white:

There are many players from 2004 generation who could play at this level

• Literally half of the players are from Fenerbahçe 😱:what::white:

There are many players from 2004 generation who could play at this level

only 5 of them are from FB, I don't count Elisa and Mehtap as FB players, they played for Fenerbahçe B in 1.Lig only to save them from elimination but failed.

indeed there are some who could play this tournament from '04 gen (Melisa Bükmen, Berka Özden) but I guess they will play EYOF and will compete in the world high school tournament(can someone tell me what is it called actually lol)

• only 5 of them are from FB, I don't count Elisa and Mehtap as FB players, they played for Fenerbahçe B in 1.Lig only to save them from elimination but failed.

indeed there are some who could play this tournament from '04 gen (Melisa Bükmen, Berka Özden) but I guess they will play EYOF and will compete in the world high school tournament(can someone tell me what is it called actually lol)

Lila, iPar, Aybüke, gülce, seher, ecesu. If we count Elisa and Mehtap then 8 players. I don't know their license belong to Fenerbahçe though

I'm curious about Karmen. There's a big hype around her, let's see if she will live up to expectations