Ukraine

Silver League - https://www.cev.eu/national-te…pean-silver-league/women/

Pool A:
    Estonia

Luxembourg

Portugal

Slovenia

Sweden

• And once again Greece decided not to participate in this tournament. Does anybody know why? How this team is supposed to get better when they don't play any international competitions besides EuroVolley?

I am also surprised that Finland, Switzerland, Israel and Austria won't participate.

• so sad,this groups are so unbalanced

One between croatia and czech republic gonna be out also as belarus,france or bulgaria ahen the group c is a totally joke

None of them would qualify in other groups

I hope the final 4 host gonna be one of them from group A or B

• I wish Sweden was in Golden league, I don't expect Haak to play in silver league

• I wish Sweden was in Golden league, I don't expect Haak to play in silver league

I think they will use Tabron or Hellvig as opposite.

• I think they will use Tabron or Hellvig as opposite.

If Laziç sisters and Anna Haak would play, they might promote to golden league anyways

Why not? She should play for her country no matter the level of the tournament

• Why not? She should play for her country no matter the level of the tournament

Well she probably didnt play such a low level for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if she would prefer to skip the tournament. There are many top players who don't want to play for their NT unless it is an important tournament (Sinead Jack, many Ukrainians, and Croatians in the past)

• Well she probably didnt play such a low level for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if she would prefer to skip the tournament. There are many top players who don't want to play for their NT unless it is an important tournament (Sinead Jack, many Ukrainians, and Croatians in the past)

Sinead jack play pan american cup tjat don't qualify to anything

• Sinead jack play pan american cup tjat don't qualify to anything

When was the last time she played there?🤦

• romania and ukraine are playing in cev youtube channel

I don't see carutasu,she said she was forced in order to get the permission for her federation and not get punished,i wonder if she would have problems

• I don't see carutasu,she said she was forced in order to get the permission for her federation and not get punished,i wonder if she would have problems

She changed her sports citizenship to play for Turkey.

• She changed her sports citizenship to play for Turkey.

Yeah i know but she's still under romanian federation?

i see she's on the list for this tournament

• Yeah i know but she's still under romanian federation?

i see she's on the list for this tournament

I know there is a drama between romanian federation and FIVB regarding this 'change'.

The federation put her on the list, but she can't play for the next two years in order to be part of Turkish NT in 2024...

https://www.eurosport.ro/volei…sc_sto8867449/story.shtml

• yeah i know but as she still need permission for transfer of romanian federation (?)