2022 CEV European League

• I don't understand Ferhat's setter strategy. Peric was the main setter for the first few matches, then it was Jaksetic and now Deak plays all the time ?(

In the parts I watched, Croatia looked amateurish except for Samadan. Nevertheless France has a solid well-balanced starting six (let's not talk about Stojiljkovic's technique though :gone:), if they all stay healthy and keep improving they might be a serious contender in Paris 2024. Of course not a medal contender, but not one of the hosts who loses every match 0:3 except against the African team.

• i liked france,perfect defense,good serve,great attack

Finally the coach put andela instead of sager weider

So sorry france couldn't make to the wch it wa s just for few points,they could have done a good tournament

• Why is Fabris not playing for Croatia? Is she already retired from NT? Or will she be back for WCH?

• Why is Fabris not playing for Croatia? Is she already retired from NT? Or will she be back for WCH?

She miss this part of the season,she hsd a lot of injuties problems in kazan

• Some people don’t understand...

The players are not robots.

Croatia has to play Golden League,Mediterranean Games,Eu Champ. Qualif. and Wolrd Champ.

When Fabris and every experienced player will have rest after a very lobg season?

And in NT nobody get’s payed.

But here in this forum some People don’t get it...

• So many players are playing a very long VNL and then WCh.😏 Nothing to compare Croatia's calendar.

Of course they are not paid but it is also not a charity, players get better club contracts thanks to their performance in NT season.

Many other players have way busier schedules but still they prefer to play for NT (all VakıfBank players for instance) at the end it is a choice every player makes depending on their commitment. Some people in this forum just don't get it:roll:

• So many players are playing a very long VNL and then WCh.😏 Nothing to compare Croatia's calendar.

Of course they are not paid but it is also not a charity, players get better club contracts thanks to their performance in NT season.

Many other players have way busier schedules but still they prefer to play for NT (all VakıfBank players for instance) at the end it is a choice every player makes depending on their commitment. Some people in this forum just don't get it:roll:

The players that play in Croatia NT will have 1 week free for all summer.

The teams that play VNL will have approximately around 1 month free.

Golden League is a tournament to develop young players also and since Croatia is qualified for Challenger Cup i think is smart to give to the most experienced players free to recover from injuries.

My comment was mostly for the calendar of Cev and Fivb.

• today the final,czech republic vs france

Czech republic is favourite imo,they have experience in this kind of tournament,good players despite this not being their best tournament

On the other hand france come with a level rising up every match,with a strong squad

I hope a thriller 5 set game