Brazil NT 2022

• Brambilla to Brazil national team??? Hahahahaha. That's a funny joke. Brambilla plays really bad in the greek leauge. In her last match she had 4/16 against in the weakest team in Greece. She will never have the opportunity to play in the national team

• i wouldnt write off someone, especially after the scuffed transfer that happened.

just looking back at NCAA all-americans (the highest honor you can get, which she got)

95% of them were/are in NT contention. the 5% that weren't either retired or just were misses (Anae/Schwan/Payne)

• Yes. Mayany, Lorena, Diana and Júlia Kudiess. The U18 team also has a great prospect called Juliana, but it's still way too early to say she could become a player of this caliber (it's more wishful thinking from my part, she seems awesome).

How can I forget about Mayany :aww:Although Ill be honest Im not familiar with the rest.

• How can I forget about Mayany :aww:Although Ill be honest Im not familiar with the rest.

Lorena and Diana are the middles from Barueri... Julia Kudiess is the 3rd middle of Minas, she played for a bit when Thaisa was injured

• Is Mayhara totally out of the picture?

Most likely yes. Barely plays in clubs, tends to be injured often, is on the older spectrum, not tall, zero international experience etc. She's good for the league but that's it.

• Most likely yes. Barely plays in clubs, tends to be injured often, is on the older spectrum, not tall, zero international experience etc. She's good for the league but that's it.

too bad because i like her slides. and it is kinda funny to me how Mara is gone just like that 😂 i remember one competition where she only played like some points for Brazil 😂😂

• too bad because i like her slides. and it is kinda funny to me how Mara is gone just like that 😂 i remember one competition where she only played like some points for Brazil 😂😂

Mara was simply fodder for when Brazil didn't have enough healthy MBs. 2019 (when she was a starter) at this point feels like a fever dream lol Now her career is just nowhere to be found...

• I'm a bit late, but I'd just like to regret Natália's retirement on the NT. I think I'm on the minority here, but I wish she would've gone on until the end of this cycle, mostly because all in all she's still among our top 2 OH's.

If Zé Roberto plans on giving a chance to the Gabi-Ana Cristina duo though, I think it's all good. However, as someone mentioned, there's already this buzz going on that he wishes to convert Rosa back to OH, which, for me, it's a really bad idea. I think Rosa and Lorenne should fight for the OPP spot, and it's good having the both of them, hopefully they could complement each other like Macris and Roberta do in setting.

Also, I'm curious: who do you guys think deserve to have a shot as OH besides Gabi and Ana?

• I'm a bit late, but I'd just like to regret Natália's retirement on the NT. I think I'm on the minority here, but I wish she would've gone on until the end of this cycle, mostly because all in all she's still among our top 2 OH's.

If Zé Roberto plans on giving a chance to the Gabi-Ana Cristina duo though, I think it's all good. However, as someone mentioned, there's already this buzz going on that he wishes to convert Rosa back to OH, which, for me, it's a really bad idea. I think Rosa and Lorenne should fight for the OPP spot, and it's good having the both of them, hopefully they could complement each other like Macris and Roberta do in setting.

Also, I'm curious: who do you guys think deserve to have a shot as OH besides Gabi and Ana?

I disagree in regards to Rosa, she's an awful OPP but could be useful (useful is the keyword here) as an OH. But that's just my point of view anyway lol

I think it's gonna be Gabi, Ana Cristina, Rosa and Karina. Bergmann if she wants to join the NT post-uni. Still, I hope Zé discovers and molds someone out of the blue soon though.

• I disagree in regards to Rosa, she's an awful OPP but could be useful (useful is the keyword here) as an OH. But that's just my point of view anyway lol

I think it's gonna be Gabi, Ana Cristina, Rosa and Karina. Bergmann if she wants to join the NT post-uni. Still, I hope Zé discovers and molds someone out of the blue soon though.

she’s basically Kelly Murphy

Brazil should aspire for better.

• Rosamaria's best performances in the NT were always as OH. I am not counting the quarterfinals in Tokyo because she was specifically great at blocking but no so much in the other elements.

• she’s basically Kelly Murphy

Brazil should aspire for better.

I remember reading years ago that Zé always thought Rosa didn't have the height (or the skills) to be an OPP. He was always right. She might feel more comfortable playing as OPP, but it ain't happening lol

• I remember reading years ago that Zé always thought Rosa didn't have the height (or the skills) to be an OPP. He was always right. She might feel more comfortable playing as OPP, but it ain't happening lol

she’s only 6’1? I didn’t know that.

I hope Ze can talk some sense into Pinheiro/Collier and let Bergmann join up this summer….