Brazil NT 2022

• We had Adenizia and Bia to criticize before, now who's next? lol

• am i the only one who thinks the "guest" thing is weird?

why not just call a training squad and those who earn their place earn it... and if they dont, dont put them on a roster :lol::lol:

well, that's basically what this is lol they can't afford to call another entire squad (there wouldn't be enough players anyway), so they just call guests and see if they're able to earn their place in the main team

• out of topic, I'm feeling sad with the way of the outcome of the Philippine Elections. Like my countrymen elected to bring back the Marcoses (Dictator) son to President.

I don't care about my fellow countrymen anymore, just my family.

Happy for Lorrayna and Kenya.

• out of topic, I'm feeling sad with the way of the outcome of the Philippine Elections. Like my countrymen elected to bring back the Marcoses (Dictator) son to President.

I don't care about my fellow countrymen anymore, just my family.

Happy for Lorrayna and Kenya.

oh shit, I'm so sorry about that :((

• Just making myself happy with the things I like, like this forum :P

OK Lorenne, Lorrayna and Lorena in the NT.

PS, I now consider myself as Pacific Islander, not Filipino

• Just making myself happy with the things I like, like this forum :P

OK Lorenne, Lorrayna and Lorena in the NT.

PS, I now consider myself as Pacific Islander, not Filipino

well, there's an ongoing joke online that says the phillipines are just brazil but asian, so it makes sense to elect authoritarian garbage these days lol

Sorry to contribute to the offtopic conversation, but yeah, feeling the same. It's just... unfathomable. I feel like we're doomed as a race. We never learn from our mistakes. :gone::wall:

• Sorry to contribute to the offtopic conversation, but yeah, feeling the same. It's just... unfathomable. I feel like we're doomed as a race. We never learn from our mistakes. :gone::wall:

honestly hope you guys make through it quickly. we might get over our current regime here in brazil this year, so here's to wishing y'all can do it too :drink:

• honestly hope you guys make through it quickly. we might get over our current regime here in brazil this year, so here's to wishing y'all can do it too :drink:

We are just about to come out of a Duterte regime. Just when we thought there's a light at the end of the tunnel, we got plunged into what could possibly be an even darker tunnel. #PlotTwist

Hopefully, things will be bright for Brazil! NT-wise, Brazil will remain an elite team with Gabi. Curious to see this team with the inclusion of young promising players like Ana Cristina.

• Good team. I liked the fact that Tainara and Rosamaria are posted às OH. I think that the momentun ia Kisy and Lorrayna plus we have Lorenne.

• Julia Bergman is missing in this list.

Maybe is a wide list and nota ALL players Will bê called as Laís isnt training with NT.