• I would invest right nów:

Macris, Roberta, kenia

Kisy, Lorrayna, Lorenne

Carol, Lorena, Diana, Mayani, Julia Kudiess

Gabi, Rosamaria, Tainara, Ana Cristina, Julia Bergman, Karina

Nyeme, Natinha

• she's underneath Kisy.

Thanks!

Hope Zé gives a Lot of time on court to the Youngsters. We are nota going anywhere with Daroit and Kasyelle às OH

• With 2 OHs refusing calls I was afraid that calling Pri Daroit would be inevitable, unfortunately... Lele deserved a lot more than Lais, but Lais is Barueri-quota so that's understandable, unfair, but understandable.. other than that, I'm okay with the list... It will be awesome to see Julia Kudiess in this level already, we have great expectations :heart: The whole list of MBs are interesting, seeing Lorena and Diana playing with NT will be amazing... I'm really happy for Milka, she proved herself this season

• Zé never works with the entire 25-player roster, some of these are just there to fill the quota necessary for the VNL (Milka and Laís, for example). Bruna Honório probably won't make it too as she could've been called alongside Roberta and she didn't. Hopefully Claudinha and Daroit are the other names that won't actually be called.

• Gabi will only pkay the later part of the tournament. Curious to see how these basically “green” bunch of OHs perform. Hopefully Ana C will grow a lot this tournament.

I don't think Priscila Daroita is "green"

• With 2 OHs refusing calls I was afraid that calling Pri Daroit would be inevitable, unfortunately... Lele deserved a lot more than Lais, but Lais is Barueri-quota so that's understandable, unfair, but understandable.. other than that, I'm okay with the list... It will be awesome to see Julia Kudiess in this level already, we have great expectations :heart: The whole list of MBs are interesting, seeing Lorena and Diana playing with NT will be amazing... I'm really happy for Milka, she proved herself this season

The next gen MBs are promising: Julia Kudiess and Diana. Why isn't Lorena included though. Is Milka Silva better than Lorena?

• The next gen MBs are promising: Julia Kudiess and Diana. Why isn't Lorena included though. Is Milka Silva better than Lorena?

Lorena is included.. "Viezel Lorena Giovana".. Milka had a better season than Lorena and is older and more experienced, but Lorena is a better player overall with much more potential imo

• VNL ROSTER?

Just reorganizing the list a little bit, to avoid confusion

Setters

Macris (Itambé/Minas)

Claudinha (Dentil/Praia Clube)

Roberta (LKS Lodz)

Kenya (Osasco/São Cristóvão Saúde)

Opposites

Lorenne (Saitama Ageo Medics)

Lorrayna (Barueri)

Kisy (Itambé/Minas)

Bruna Honório (Rzeszow)

Outside Hitters

Gabi (Vakifbank)

Karina (Sesi Bauru)

Julia Bergmann (Georgia Tech)

Ana Cristina (Fenerbahce)

Rosamaria (Novara)

Pri Daroit (Itambé/Minas)

Kasiely (Dentil/Praia Clube)

Tainara (Dentil/Praia Clube)

Middle Blockers

Lorena (Barueri)

Diana (Barueri)

Milka (Sesc RJ Flamengo)

Júlia Kudiess (Itambé/Minas)

Carol (Dentil/Praia Clube)

Mayany (Sesi Bauru)

Libero

Natinha (Sesc RJ Flamengo)

Nyeme (Sesi Bauru)

Lais (Barueri)

• Ref and scoring recorders hopefully doesn't get confused when Lorenne and Lorena are in the same court and Lorenne is subbed with Lorrayna

• I hope Ze utilizes the youngers in their first set of matches

MB: Julia, Diana

OH: Ana Cristina, Julia, Tainara

OP: Kisy

• Has Carol Gattaz already retired from NT?

• Has Carol Gattaz already retired from NT?

She didnt say that. Maybe she Will Just Skip VNL and coming back for major tournaments. But for sure she hás 40 years old and maybe wont Bê in Paris. She hás been playing really good. But its a smart move invest on Youngsters.

Who are the two OHs refusing?

• Who are the two OHs refusing?

Gabi Cândido ( Fluminense) and Maíra ( Flamengo)

• Mind you that I'm not judging them for refusing.. or maybe just Maira... Gabi Candido is still sick with some weird virus so it's understandable.. I'm just sulking, not so silently, over the fact that Pri Daroit isn't NT material