Brazil NT 2022

• i will accept anyone...

except setters :lol::lol: (Nicole Drewnick came to Nebraska from Brazil U18 team... and it was a flop lol)

yeah, I wouldn't take any of the setters lmao some of the OHs (Aline, Nicole) seem promising, but the real stars of this generation imo are the MBs

people overhype one of the OPPs (Helena) too, but I can't tell if she's good lol

• yeah, I wouldn't take any of the setters lmao some of the OHs (Aline, Nicole) seem promising, but the real stars of this generation imo are the MBs

people overhype one of the OPPs (Helena) too, but I can't tell if she's good lol

it always has been :obey:

• if i have to watch Pri play against the USA and Julia doesn't.....

:gone::gone:;(:lol:

I think Daroit's starter spot is locked lmao Zé will probably use her the most to give the team some stability as she's by far the oldest one. Ana Cristina hasn't even arrived to trainings yet (will do so on the 23rd), so the second spot in my point of view will most likely be between Bergmann and Karina.

Anyway, I don't even remember the last time we played with such a young and revamped OH squad... I fear it's gonna be rough with some tough losses due to their inexperience, but exciting nevertheless. I'll try to not be too sad if the team fails to reach the semis lol

• I think Daroit's starter spot is locked lmao Zé will probably use her the most to give the team some stability as she's by far the oldest one. Ana Cristina hasn't even arrived to trainings yet (will do so on the 23rd), so the second spot in my point of view will most likely be between Bergmann and Karina.

Anyway, I don't even remember the last time we played with such a young and revamped OH squad... I fear it's gonna be rough with some tough losses due to their inexperience, but exciting nevertheless. I'll try to not be too sad if the team fails to reach the semis lol

the finals will be a whole new ball game.

Week 1 is gonna be chaos and im gonna be here for it.

(except for Turkey... frauds sending their actual A team lol)

• the finals will be a whole new ball game.

I think so too... teams will be more cohesive by then and I honestly wouldn't bet on anyone lol But the preliminar phase has everything to be really exciting.

• Gabi is expected to play in which part of the competition? Only the finals or few natches before that as well?

Zé has only said she's expected to join the team mid-tournament. If I had to guess, she'll probably be in the gym from week 2 since it's gonna be in Brazil.

• the finals will be a whole new ball game.

(except for Turkey... frauds sending their actual A team lol)

Kübra won't be there, it can't be A team without the queen 🤣😂

• I think Daroit's starter spot is locked lmao Zé will probably use her the most to give the team some stability as she's by far the oldest one. Ana Cristina hasn't even arrived to trainings yet (will do so on the 23rd), so the second spot in my point of view will most likely be between Bergmann and Karina.

2004/2005? Brazil had Paula, Sassa and Jaqueline as OH

• She's saying that it's everybody fault but hers, saying that it was a contaminated batch. But the reporter says that if it were the case, she should have tested positive multiple times and not just once, since she supposedly kept taking the same supplements.

• Also the drugstore from which she bought her medicine doesn't even sell ostarine but she claims there was a contamination in the drugstore between two different products lol

Her volleyball career is over and now she will go for politics and I'm sure her first project is going to be to try to ban trans people to play professional sports. <X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X