Brazil NT 2022

• Ze carries Brazilian volleyball on his back, all by himself.. I don't believe that one day I wished he would step out... Volleyball keeps changing but he keeps delivering, it's unbelievable.. he's the best of all time

• Ze carries Brazilian volleyball on his back, all by himself.. I don't believe that one day I wished he would step out... Volleyball keeps changing but he keeps delivering, it's unbelievable.. he's the best of all time

Why do you think he started a little bit late with newbies? Was it because he still have faith with the Golden Era girls or these new players weren't ready yet?

• Why do you think he started a little bit late with newbies? Was it because he still have faith with the Golden Era girls or these new players weren't ready yet?

Both, I guess.. Golden Girls were such anomalies, look what Garay did last OG for instance, they were built different.. and back in the days, our young players used to travel a lot, to gain international experience really early.. we don't do that anymore, so it is difficult to trust the youngsters now... But what I think is changed is that Ze doesn't stress that "winning at all costs attitude" he had all that much... He's open to experimentation, of course he's still want to win, and he keeps winning because he's also a freaky of nature.. but his priorities changed and I'm all for it

• Both, I guess.. Golden Girls were such anomalies, look what Garay did last OG for instance, they were built different.. and back in the days, our young players used to travel a lot, to gain international experience really early.. we don't do that anymore, so it is difficult to trust the youngsters now... But what I think is changed is that Ze doesn't stress that "winning at all costs attitude" he had all that much... He's open to experimentation, of course he's still want to win, and he keeps winning because he's also a freaky of nature.. but his priorities changed and I'm all for it

Oh yeah Tokyo happened. I guess there was no room for other players when the seniors were still doing great. Cannot wait to see how this team evolve.

• It's crazy how the sports manage to provide this kind of situation. Zé is a prove that passion and really hard work can carry us far then what it was predicted, he is definitely the best!

I'm impressed by the mature of our team, dealing with tough situations, first time of some girls in senior team and they wanted so bad to win, to improve their game.

• carol please tomorrow i want you in bia mode,you can't block egonu mvp and gold

• carol please tomorrow i want you in bia mode,you can't block egonu mvp and gold

There will be only one Bia, and it's Cate with her basketball skills

• Okay, so if you don't like Brazil NT, just don't post here, go shit talk them in VNL thread then ;)