Brazil NT 2022

• This might be the worst group of OHs we had in years. It’s weird to think that the 2nd OH spot will be disputed by two players who cannot receive at all (Tainara and Rosamaria) and Pri Daroit.

Ana Cristina is not any better receiver neither:whistle:

Maybe ze should invite Jacqueline, playing with two Liberos on court would allow middles attack more at least

• Ana Cristina is not any better receiver neither:whistle:

Maybe ze should invite Jacqueline, playing with two Liberos on court would allow middles attack more at least

only if he had Thaísa (the best attacking MB in the world) back :whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Why would Ze call Jaque? It's finally time to build a new team, not to keep living past.. Jaque doesn't even play anymore... If we don't have good passers, we'll train to be better at it, like we always do

• Kasi and Dru for the time being yes. It's a no for Natalia but she already retired from NT.

Sorry but no. Kasi is better than Daroit and if Drussyla got back into her old shape she would probably be better too.

• Sorry but no. Kasi is better than Daroit and if Drussyla got back into her old shape she would probably be better too.

100% agreed. if Drussyla had her old shape she'd even be challenging Gabi lol Daroit would be a non factor

• That's a pity, in a moment like this Drussyla would be a key factor, she has the skills, the explosion, the energy...

I still thinking about Zé taking Pri Daroit over Kasi, the most controversal decision for me. In a situation like this, I think someone like Maira or Gabi Cândido should be invited, but we will stuck with one only good receiver, a non factor and two players coming from injury.

• That's a pity, in a moment like this Drussyla would be a key factor, she has the skills, the explosion, the energy...

I still thinking about Zé taking Pri Daroit over Kasi, the most controversal decision for me. In a situation like this, I think someone like Maira or Gabi Cândido should be invited, but we will stuck with one only good receiver, a non factor and two players coming from injury.

well, no one can say Zé didn't invite them... I understand Gabi refusing since she was injured, but Maira probably just wants to hang out with her BF lol also by possibly playing in Romania she should be completely out of the picture and honestly, with Julia coming in next year, she won't necessarily be needed.

honestly I'd just take the 4 that are left and work something out of that. have Gabi and Daroit start and sub in whoever is better shape-wise for Daroit when she crumbles after like 10 points in the first set every match. we won't achieve anything this WCH anyway, so why even bother and gamble on random people that didn't even train for/play the VNL?

what I really would like to know is why the fuck Rosa is taking so long to recover from what was seemingly an ankle sprain. she's been "returning from injury" forever now.

• well, no one can say Zé didn't invite them... I understand Gabi refusing since she was injured, but Maira probably just wants to hang out with her BF lol also by possibly playing in Romania she should be completely out of the picture and honestly, with Julia coming in next year, she won't necessarily be needed.

honestly I'd just take the 4 that are left and work something out of that. have Gabi and Daroit start and sub in whoever is better shape-wise for Daroit when she crumbles after like 10 points in the first set every match. we won't achieve anything this WCH anyway, so why even bother and gamble on random people that didn't even train for/play the VNL?

what I really would like to know is why the fuck Rosa is taking so long to recover from what was seemingly an ankle sprain. she's been "returning from injury" forever now.

This situation remember me Natalia last WCH and OG, forever recovering from some injury that happened during the club season and then the NT season is done and she didn't even play a full set. I hope the time prove me wrong, because as you said, she will have to save Pri Daroit's ass a lot after the first 10 points LOL.

This makes me bet that Lorenne is certain to be there.

• I'm not the biggest fan of Rosamaria, but I do praise her for the match against Russia in Tokyo and I remember she played great as OH in 2017, but I'm just ???????? to why she hasn't even played a full rotation this year. Maybe it's Zé's secret weapon but a receiver needs to practice. She could be a good duo with Gabi but without playing any match as OH in years makes it almost impossible.

• This situation remember me Natalia last WCH and OG, forever recovering from some injury that happened during the club season and then the NT season is done and she didn't even play a full set. I hope the time prove me wrong, because as you said, she will have to save Pri Daroit's ass a lot after the first 10 points LOL.

This makes me bet that Lorenne is certain to be there.

yeah, the whole not playing forever due to a possibly minor injury is just odd. unless we don't fully know what she's feeling, which is possible

i do hope lorenne will be there though. lorrayna ain't it yet

I'm not the biggest fan of Rosamaria, but I do praise her for the match against Russia in Tokyo and I remember she played great as OH in 2017, but I'm just ???????? to why she hasn't even played a full rotation this year. Maybe it's Zé's secret weapon but a receiver needs to practice. She could be a good duo with Gabi but without playing any match as OH in years makes it almost impossible.

yeah, it's just ???? she can sorta hold her own in reception, I wish Zé had used her

• Why do you guys hate Pri so much? It is not like you have mant other options considering Julia is not playing this WCh 😅

• Why do you guys hate Pri so much? It is not like you have mant other options considering Julia is not playing this WCh 😅

We don't hate her. And one thing is not related to the other example, if our only choice for OPP was Ivna I would be complaining. We have at least two possible better choices than Daroit (Rosamaria and Tainara).

• just because we don't have options doesn't mean we can't dislike her :what: y'all hate on every Turkish OH possible on separate occasions and that doesn't mean any of them are good options either

• We don't hate her. And one thing is not related to the other example, if our only choice for OPP was Ivna I would be complaining. We have at least two possible better choices than Daroit (Rosamaria and Tainara).

I wish there was a chance to see more of Rosamaria in VNL, I thought he would get more time on the pitch:/

• We don't hate her. And one thing is not related to the other example, if our only choice for OPP was Ivna I would be complaining. We have at least two possible better choices than Daroit (Rosamaria and Tainara).

We would soon see if both of them are really better than Pri or not

• You'll feel the same way too about Beyza when Eda finally does retire. lol

Yes there's a gap in the level of Eda and the rest but I don't think MB will be our problem anytime soon, there are many options at the pipeline

• We already saw her in Superliga, we know what we are talking about

When was the last time rosamaria played as OH?🤦