Brazil NT 2022

• I used to dislike old players getting a shot at NT but after Brazil's success last year, I realized that so long as the old players are still the best at their positions, it should not be a problem. Hope Carol G maintains her excellent shape 'till Paris! :super:

Yep, agreed. As long as such players get rest in smaller tournaments and the coach tries out different younger players inbetween in order to renew the team for the future, it's all good imo.

• I used to dislike old players getting a shot at NT but after Brazil's success last year, I realized that so long as the old players are still the best at their positions, it should not be a problem. Hope Carol G maintains her excellent shape 'till Paris! :super:

Generally old players past their prime or there are already better younger alternatives. But if the player still has a good level and motivation to play, it doesn't make sense to exclude them for the sake of youngsters. Especially for big tournaments like WCH and OG. Right now both eda and gattaz are playing great, proving that age is not a problem for them

• Respect! Especially after watching Venus & Serena moving so much slower nowadays than their prime, it’s incredible how Gattaz to maintain her physical condition at 40s, that she can still run slide attacks like others at 20s.

I think she wants that Gold medal.

• Not satisfied with her transphobia, apparently Tandara is now trying to follow Human Trash's steps and is posting homophobic content on social media in order to try to build her political career. Gabi, Sheilla, Carol and Fabi have all unfollowed her so far.

• I saw this video and also saw her yesterday praising Bolsonaro at the fascist manifestation, unbelievable.

She and Mauricio Souza are the two trash cans of Brazilian volleyball, carrying with it the worst in the world.

What consoles me is know that she will never, ever, step at a volleyball court again, and (I hope) probably not gonna be elected.

• She’s just giving her opinion on this issue, to which she is entitled to… I see nothing wrong with that. Also , if I’m not mistaken , Sheila Castro did comment something similar comments back in 2016-17 when Stephanie’s case came all out.

• She’s just giving her opinion on this issue, to which she is entitled to… I see nothing wrong with that. Also , if I’m not mistaken , Sheila Castro did comment something similar comments back in 2016-17 when Stephanie’s case came all out.

you see nothing wrong with homophobia?

um.

• you see nothing wrong with homophobia?

um.

I really don’t care what other people think about it. And please, show me an statement or a video in which she says she is a homophobic.

How could I ? I’m gay and I have no issue with it whatsoever. The fact that she doesn’t think nor say things they way you like doesn’t dive you the right to call her things.

ma'am i know your shtick is being an inflammatory asshole (props for the dedication!), but you can just fuck the right off

• Not satisfied with her transphobia, apparently Tandara is now trying to follow Human Trash's steps and is posting homophobic content on social media in order to try to build her political career. Gabi, Sheilla, Carol and Fabi have all unfollowed her so far.

Ugh. So disappointing. Do you think she has chances of winning?

• probably not lol most volleyball fans dislike her and that could be most of her demographic

Good to hear! The world doesn't need any more of these celebrities who choose to venture into politics when they no longer have careers.

• Gabi, Sheilla, Carol and Fabi have all unfollowed her so far.

what I don’t understand is, were they OK with her transphobia? They should have taken actions when she first started spreading her bigotry, not when she starts attacking them directly. One should oppose bigotry as a whole, not just when it starts affecting themselves.

As for Tandara, just what you would expect from such a horrible person <X

• what I don’t understand is, were they OK with her transphobia? They should have taken actions when she first started spreading her bigotry, not when she starts attacking them directly. One should oppose bigotry as a whole, not just when it starts affecting themselves.

That's just the default of human nature, to ignore the bad behaviour of someone we know as long as we are personally not touched by it. You have to actively fight against your instincts and not to be like that, unfortunately.:(

• what I don’t understand is, were they OK with her transphobia? They should have taken actions when she first started spreading her bigotry, not when she starts attacking them directly. One should oppose bigotry as a whole, not just when it starts affecting themselves.

that's exactly what I thought lol but better late than never I guess?