Brazil NT 2022

• Congratulations my friends :drink: What a battle :!:

• Brazil really showed the class by recovering from 0-2

The key was Roberta change and Rosamaria added a brick to the victory

Congrats for Brazil :super:

• Brazil really showed the class by recovering from 0-2

The key was Roberta change and Rosamaria added a brick to the victory

Congrats for Brazil :super:

I like that she's challenging herself in Poland, but she could be playing for the top teams in Italy or Turkey easily. I hope someone big snatches her next season.

• I like that she's challenging herself in Poland, but she could be playing for the top teams in Italy or Turkey easily. I hope someone big snatches her next season.

Roberta in Poland is supposed to be doing really great but let someone from Poland confirm Wojtek13 :rolll:

I hope so too, but it seems that he feels good in Poland

I'd love to see Roberta vs. Macris in Türkiye:super:

• I dont think that Macris was playing bad. Roberta hás a better block, defence and service. The reception wasnt on point só maybe Zé thought that Macris's best fast game wouldnt happens and appreciatte others skills from Roberta.

Tainara was not good today.

• IMO Pri Daroit left the game really early. Maybe Rosamaria was doing better on training and Zé wanted tô give court time for Rosa as much às he could.

I AM impressed by Rosamaria performance on defence. She was also really good on reception.

• So happy for Roberta. She managed to control her nerves this time and helped Brazil to win the game.

What happened to Macris tho? I only got to watch from half of 3rd set.

Nothing happened.. sometimes the game simply doesn't work

• IMO Pri Daroit left the game really early. Maybe Rosamaria was doing better on training and Zé wanted tô give court time for Rosa as much às he could.

I AM impressed by Rosamaria performance on defence. She was also really good on reception.

Pri Daroit felt something on her foot

• Roberta in Poland is supposed to be doing really great but let someone from Poland confirm Wojtek13 :rolll:

I hope so too, but it seems that he feels good in Poland

I'd love to see Roberta vs. Macris in Türkiye:super:

I agree! She is very important player for ŁKS Łódź:teach: Everybody really like her and her game. Good to have her in TauronLiga. For sure she deserve for top club in Europe, but I enjoy that she feel good in Poland:heart: