2021 Dream Team (VOTE)

• I saw Volleybox opened their poll... but their poll is always just a popularity contest so here is one I put together in forms.

I definitely forgot someone. I allowed for a write-in option in that case (if its glaringly bad I can edit them in). I did put in the form to sign into a google account... so no one ballot stuffs :whistle::lol:

Pick two setters, opposites, and liberos. Pick 4 outside hitters and middle blockers (to give some variance)

https://forms.gle/UyRbzJe5pepX5L528

• My dream team

Egonu-Poulter

Gabi-Arina

Zehra-Washington

castillo

Subs

Cansu-Boskovic

Garay-Larson

Eda-Robin

Brait

• I think no opposite had a better year than egonu both NT and club season in a high level league

• Boskovic was far better during the national team season but Eczacı...

• I had prepared almost an essay saying that Egonu did nothing spectacular this year, but we had Euro this year! :white: I didn't even remember that. What a crazy year.

My Dream Team:

S: Poulter and Cansu

Opp: Boskovic and Thompson

OH: Gabi, Fe Garay, Fedorovtseva and Voronkova

MB: Thaisa, Carol, Eda and Washington

L: Wong-Orantes and Malova

• I was waiting for someone to say Voronkova.... she's been so under-appreciated this year.

• Your list needs more Larson sloth :heart:

She was in my list at first, and if I were voting with reason she would be there instead of Gabi but I'm not strong enough to go against Gabi, sorry :P

• S: Poulter, Cansu

Opp: Boskovic, Egonu

OH: Gabi, Larson, Fedorovtseva, Voronkova

MB: Washington, Carol Gattaz, Thaisa, Zehra

L: Wong-Orantes, Malova

• Drews basically as a backup gets no love. Thompson has not played since her injury in the Olympics. Boskovic was better than Egonu in the Olympics. Egonu in Club was great (I do love Egonu), but Drews being on the other side of the planet carried her team JT (excluding VNL was a backup) To the Japan title. Then in the Olympics, she was unstoppable off the bench.

Wong-Orantes Just on the play in the Olympics should be selected.

Carole Gattaz in the middle was just huge for Brazil. Larson will probably be overlooked but considering she played in a lower level league, AU and still won an Olympic gold medal and VNL gold as the captain of the USA team.

Washington also in the middle.
    Gabi for me for the other outside hitter.

Setter Macris (Superliga and 2nd places) or Poulter.

• Drews basically as a backup gets no love. Thompson has not played since her injury in the Olympics. Boskovic was better than Egonu in the Olympics. Egonu in Club was great (I do love Egonu), but Drews being on the other side of the planet carried her team JT (excluding VNL was a backup) To the Japan title. Then in the Olympics, she was unstoppable off the bench.

Wong-Orantes Just on the play in the Olympics should be selected.

Carole Gattaz in the middle was just huge for Brazil. Larson will probably be overlooked but considering she played in a lower level league, AU and still won an Olympic gold medal and VNL gold as the captain of the USA team.

Washington also in the middle.
    Gabi for me for the other outside hitter.

Setter Macris (Superliga and 2nd places) or Poulter.

Sorry but japan is not mesure for a player

look joycinha,neriman and others that were great in japan

• I saw Volleybox opened their poll... but their poll is always just a popularity contest so here is one I put together in forms.

For the change here we are bursting of objectivity.

My dream team is pretty simple, and applies to the WHOLE year.

Maja - Poulter

Egonu - Bošković

Fedorovtseva - Gabi - Larson - Voronkova

Thaisa - Eda - Carol - De Kruijf

De Gennaro - JWO